For Those of You Who Take Long Vacations and Have an Annual Pass

I guess it also depends which resort. We stay usually at BWV, so no matter what park we may be at during the day, in the evening we inevitably wind up just strolling through World Showcase. So the hopping features work for us.
This is true for us as well. We don't try to do the attractions. We people watch, eat, listen to the concerts, eat, watch the shows in each country, shop and did I mention eat? This year we have 5 trips planned. Our annual pass will cover a 10 October trip, quick impromptu anniversary trip for 4 days in December, a friend is taking her kids in February and I offered to come help for 5 days, June for 8 days and back again for 10 days the next October so about 37 days on my annual pass. Great deal esp. with the platinum plus pass for the same price as the Gold! I say do what you want! Take the hopping out of your mind so you can just enjoy :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter