For Those that Jointed Walmart+ for $49.... Will you Renew at Full Price?

mmbrad02

DIS Veteran
Almost a year ago I got an offer for Walmart+ at half price and Im certain I wasn't alone. At that price I signed up, loving the idea of grocery delivery from time to time. I've utilized the grocery delivery the most (of the services) and have used the 2 day shipping several times as well My husband and daughter have enjoyed the Paramount+ bonus, and we have used the fuel discount a handful of times. I do enjoy the service, but I've currently canceled it (I get to use it till my original period ends) because I have a lot of other things that I'm already paying for and have a hard time justifying ALL of them (we also have a Sams Plus membership and Amazon Prime and just recently let our Costco membership expire).
I'm just curious if others will keep Walmart+ at the full price amount :)

In general I don't find it of all that much value - and I get it for free with my (high annual fee) credit card.
I got it mostly to get Paramount+ for free.

That said - I am more likely to buy stuff from Walmart now - but still maybe every other month - but no way would I pay for the membership.

One thing I really dislike is its free to ship to my home with any order - but if I want to pick something up and spend less than (35?) I have to pay a fee - that just makes no sense at all - Id think its cheaper for them if I pick it up myself.

I joined before Christmas in 2022. I had some fraud on one of my credit cards in 2023 and it was replaced with a new card. When my Walmart+ renewed, my old credit card was on file and the charge rejected and my Walmart+ was cancelled. I logged into Walmart+ to update my credit card and there was an offer to “come back” for another $49 for the year. So, although I intended to renew for full price, I inadvertently got the reduced price for another year. Maybe you’ll see the come back offer, too.

As far as if it’s worth it, I’m undecided. I’ve done grocery deliveries 4 or 5 times. Only 2 deliveries went well. The other times, I was charged for items not received and many items were out of stock. I have used the gas discount a few times. This will probably be my last year subscribing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter