Ford test drive

when the brochure is fully open, there should be a postage paid post card on the right side.

I got mine yesterday. Just need to wait for hubby to get his! I ordered mine on the 5th and Tim ordered his one the 6th.

Duh, I had ordered the Explorer one too and that was what I was looking at. Didn't get the Expedition one yet. Silly me!

I've went over the ford site lokking for something that I could click on to the brochure for the test drive. I must be blind cuz I don't see anything about a test drive.!!!

PLease let me know what I need to click on fro the test drive

thanks

Got mine in one week!!! Trying it out this weekend.

FYI: I got one similiar to this months ago for a Jeep Liberty for luggage. Didn't have to do the test drive the salesman just signed it. It has been mailed off since the first of July. I still haven't received my luggage. The Jeep test drive expired July 15, 2002.

Who has received their $75.00 card?

It doesn't say anything about the test drive. There is a card in the brochure that you have the salesman fill out and then mail in after your test drive.

Can someone post the link for the web site for test drives?

Thanks! I got my Ford test drive card, but DH is going to do it too!:):teeth::)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

I got my test drive card also. DH asked me if I was going to drive my new Excursion to the dealership for the test drive.LOL My reply was Yes! Hey!!! $75.00 is a full tank of fuel for my Excursion.:D

Thanks Bamabot!

We filled out a brochure request for my DH now. I wonder how long it will take to come in though. Mine took several weeks to arrive. :rolleyes:

Thanks so much for posting this!

Just an FYI-I requested the brochure on 9-7 and I received it Sat (9-21) so it only took about 2 weeks to receive the brochure with the test drive card.

ALSO-this weekend I was helping my DMom lease a car at a Chevy dealer and someone came in with a brochure on the 2003 TrailBlazer and they had a test drive card in their brochure. I do not know what it was for, but I am going to request a brochure and see what happens!

My brochure arrived in less than a week. Suprised me!

I used the link posted above, and Ford sent me a brochure for the 2002 Expedition, no test drive coupon included.

Does anyone have the website that lists all the test drives? That's the site I originally used to get the brochure with the test drive card. Thanks!:teeth:

I just went to www.ford.com clicked on US then Expedition then request brochure. I requested 1 for me and 1 for DH. We both got them, his came a day later than mine. We went today for our test drive but didn't have to drive one. We went back to the Ford dealership where we bought our 2002 Ford Excursion last month. The Salesmanager was more than happy to sign them. I will put them in the mail myself on Monday. I'll let you all know when I get present. Hopefully it will be a MC debit card for $75. They do have the right to change your gift. Good Luck everyone.

He got the 2002 brochure too, even though we requested the 2003 brochure. No test drive card at all. Going back to try again and see what happens!

Has anyone done the test drive and received the Mastercard yet? I was wondering how long it actually takes to get the card.

Denise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter