Forget the hugs, I want a kiss!

Blondie

~*~*~*~<br><font color=blue>This TF always enjoys
fa1521.jpg

Anyone still have some of this tucked away under a bathroom sink or closet????

Forget about sticking fingers in pots of gobby goo or smearing lips with waxy sticks: Maybelline’s ‘Kissing Potion’ roll-on technology evenly distributed the sticky sweetness of gloss across the lips without mess or drips. In addictive flavors like Strawberry, Mighty Mint, Krazy Kola, Cherry Smash and Cinnamon Stick, these roller treats were candy for teenagers who considered themselves too adult for lollipops and Fun Dip.

The design featured a floating ball that rotated atop a transparent tube of honey-like liquid, bringing tasty flavors to the surface when rolled across the lips (not unlike a surprisingly yummy ball-point pen). Kissing Potion’s formula triumphed in a sea of lip balm products by delivering the allure of age and sophistication. Not just another colorful tube of flavored wax, the slick gloss with a ‘kiss’ of flavor secretly promised that your super-shiny lips would get the boys begging to kiss them.

The spell of sexy lips had been cast!

I remember them! Especially the cinnamon flavor.

My sister and I had them and had to hide them from our mother. She would have killed us if she caught us wearing lip gloss.

I have never seen a girl wear them :confused:

If you say so. Don't say you didn't ask!

kiss.gif

<bgsound src="http://www.lavache.com/infos/images/dec98/bisou.wav" loop="1">

Before your time Banzai.

Thanks for making us feel old;)

I had them. I loved the cinnanmon one.

I remember that stuff, don't have any around here, though. <embed src="http://sassychero.com/wavs1/10kisses.wav" hidden=true autostart=true>

Hey, they are back. I just bought some cherry flavored kissing potion about 2 months ago.

They're back? Really?

I'll have to look for them! Thanks for the tip!

I loved those! They're very sticky! I love the Mint and the Strawberry. Yup, I saw them, I think at CVS, a couple of months ago. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter