Formatting on Chrome is off.

Can confirm same issue. Also I have random posts in threads where the text is centered instead of left justified.

So far this is the first page I've had that has reply box off to right and can't type reply right

I thought it was just a Chrome issue, but it's doing the same in Firefox. Several of the threads in the Transportation forum are unreadable.

Edit: it's happening on this thread too.

I see it in every thread I view. Some are just worse than others. For multi page threads, the last page is usually the best and the other pages are bad. Do we even know if anyone is working on the issue?

It's on Edge too...
But I notice that if I scroll down the page, it looks "normal", but the posts are not sequential.

I started seeing it yesterday as well.

Edited, not only was formatting off when I viewed a thread, but when I quoted someone yesterday both the quote and the reply was centered. I forced the response to be justified to the left by using the BB Codes.

ETA2: I turned off my ad blocker and the threads are still messed up.

I use Brave on both laptop and mobile (Galaxy) and am having the same problem as everyone else. It's to the point now where the posts are unreadable.

I believe there are a few too many, or too little closing DIV tags. Please advise!

Edit: when I replied to my own thread with a quote, which was previously messed up, it appears to have fixed the formatting.

Last edited:
oof. Not my intention. Lets see how this one looks.
This one looks good. I believe someone earlier in the thread mentioned issues (whether the posts being on one side of the page or centered, etc.) were happened to certain numbered posts on each page, 7 and 8 being one of them. I noticed your post was no. 37 so that may be why this one that I am replying to (no. 39) is coming out okay.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter