FORT FIENDS DREAM CRUISE Sept 4th, 2011 (Labor Day Week)

Rhonda, on the website it says something about Florida Resident Discount, will that apply? And what is the discount?
Yeaaaaa the Fort Fiends will get FEE DINING!!! ROFL:banana:

Rhonda, on the website it says something about Florida Resident Discount, will that apply? And what is the discount?
Yeaaaaa the Fort Fiends will get FEE DINING!!! ROFL:banana:

Currently, they're not offering any discounts for the Dream. But, as we get closer, something may open up. Once you're booked, DU will keep watching for additional discounts to be released that can be applied!

And, don't forget everyone -- as long as you're in Orlando, you can always add on a couple of nights at Disney too! I'm happy to put it all together for you! :)

Roz, she's always watching. It's great to see you post Roz. It's never the same here without you watching, always watching.

Thanks Donnie! I miss being around as much as I used to be. You know this travel stuff -- all the clients and work get in the way of all my fun!! ;)

And, don't forget everyone -- as long as you're in Orlando, you can always add on a couple of nights at Disney too! I'm happy to put it all together for you! :)

Now that's what I"M talkin' 'bout!!! If I'm coming for vacation, I'm coming for more than 4 days!! Anyone else up for some parks too?

maybe we will book the fort for thurs to sun after. Instead of doing a week during Halloween that will be our weeks vacation. I wonder If Rhonda can get a good combo deal with the fort.

maybe we will book the fort for thurs to sun after. Instead of doing a week during Halloween that will be our weeks vacation. I wonder If Rhonda can get a good combo deal with the fort.

DCL doesn't do "land/sea" packages anymore. So, if somebody wants a stay before or after the cruise, I'll put together a package for them. So, yes, I could do the Fort! :)

I couldnt wait to get home from work to see all the new posts on this thread.......and theres NONE!!!! I was looking so forward to a mood boost!!!

Here's a question for you. . . if you go ahead and book two to the cabin (just to get it reserved and get the early booking rates) and later realize the person you booked with can't go - what is the procedure for changing that person to another person?

I'm just not sure who will go with me:rolleyes1

I've got to give this cruise thing some serious thought. :confused:

On the one hand...Bob has always wanted to go on a cruise...:boat:
Out at sea..hundres of miles from land (maybe thousands:confused3)...
no kids, no bills, no annoying relatives you want to back a car over:drive:, no aggravation. :wizard:
Sounds heavenly.:littleangel:

On the other hand...You're talking about thousands of people confined to a relatively small location :crowded: spreading germs by the billions. :sick:
Not to mention the possible ramifications of being stranded out at sea during a medical emergency :rolleyes2
Hmm...:scratchin let's see....
You've got your possible heart attacks :faint:...your appendicitis, :scared: your emergency brain surgery:worried: and so on. Oh..there always that diabetic coma too.::yes::
Let's not forget the chance of some freakin' sunami wave drowning you while you're trying to take advantage of that all you can eat breakfast. :mad:
I mean realistically speaking, you're not getting your monies worth if you wind up swimming with the fish.:fish:...and the eggs would definetly be soggy. :sad2:

Last time I took the ferry to Connecticut ...I took a pair of swimmies with me in my pocketbook. You can't be too careful you know. ;)
Hey..laugh if you will,:snooty: but if that ship went down..I'd be floatin' in Long Island sound waving to the rescue copter...tellin' the crew where the rest of those suckers went down. :upsidedow

:coffee: I don't know...Bob says I over think things.
Could be..that's why we've never been on a cruise. :beach:

I don't know...Bob says I over think things.

Yes - you are definitely overthinking this!!! LOL!

I've been on 29 cruises, and we've never once had to scramble for lifeboats in the middle of the night! ;)

You'll never be thousands of miles away from land -- the ship is never far from land the whole way down and back. Many times, you can even look off the side of the ship and watch as it follows the land!

They have a good medical team onboard that can handle any emergency that comes up. They can even do emergency surgery, if needed.

You need to stop thinking and just decide to do it!!!

I've got to give this cruise thing some serious thought. :confused:

On the one hand...Bob has always wanted to go on a cruise...:boat:
Out at sea..hundres of miles from land (maybe thousands:confused3)...
no kids, no bills, no annoying relatives you want to back a car over:drive:, no aggravation. :wizard:
Sounds heavenly.:littleangel:

On the other hand...You're talking about thousands of people confined to a relatively small location :crowded: spreading germs by the billions. :sick:
Not to mention the possible ramifications of being stranded out at sea during a medical emergency :rolleyes2
Hmm...:scratchin let's see....
You've got your possible heart attacks :faint:...your appendicitis, :scared: your emergency brain surgery:worried: and so on. Oh..there always that diabetic coma too.::yes::
Let's not forget the chance of some freankin' sunami wave drowning you while you're trying to take advantage of that all you can eat breakfast. :mad:
I mean realistically speaking, you're not getting your monies worth if you wind up swimming with the fish.:fish:...and the eggs would definetly be soggy. :sad2:

Last time I took the ferry to Connecticut ...I took a pair of swimmies with me in my pocketbook. You can't be too careful you know. ;)
Hey..laugh if you will,:snooty: but if that ship went down..I'd be floatin' in Long Island sound waving to the rescue copter...tellin' the crew where the rest of those suckers went down. :upsidedow

:coffee: I don't know...Bob says I over think things.

One word.... TITANIC... :scared1:

If there is an Iceburg in the Caribbean then they REALLY have this global warming thing wrong!!!!

lol. Not so much the iceberg, as the sinking of an unsinkable ship... He never sould have said "Even God couldn't sink this ship." That was obviously frowned upon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter