Fort Fiends Salutation Thread Part Deux

Good morning ya'll !

C'mon Frank, I'm a morning person, but I don't think I could be that cheerful at that hour!;):laughing:

Woo-hoo! 19 more days of school left in this house. With the exception of our neighbor's doggie dying yesterday :-)sad1:) we are all doing great! Hope everyone else is enjoying their first official week of spring. :flower3:

Good morning! It is a beautiful day here in lovely South Carolina except for the fact that everything is the same color, pollen yellow.

Evening all you Fort Friends !

C'mon Frank, I'm a morning person, but I don't think I could be that cheerful at that hour!;):laughing:

Woo-hoo! 19 more days of school left in this house. With the exception of our neighbor's doggie dying yesterday :-)sad1:) we are all doing great! Hope everyone else is enjoying their first official week of spring. :flower3:

Howdy liv !!
It's good to see you,,
I swear just yesterday I was wondering about you, was start'n to get worried.

Evening all you Fort Friends !

Howdy liv !!
It's good to see you,,
I swear just yesterday I was wondering about you, was start'n to get worried.

Lance is itching to do some fishing and I'm DYING to do some camping. We, as in Lance and me and you and Denise, might have to meet somewhere between Nash and Knox and make us all happy. Well, I can't speak for your family, but mine would be thrilled to spend some time with ya'll.:thumbsup2

Good morning, it's Thursday. :flower3:

Phyllis, I miss my flower every morning, that was for me right ? ;)

Rain Rain go away, come again another day.

Good morning ya'll Friends of the Fort !
Hope your day is filled with awesomeness !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter