Found a fix for iTunes if you cant get them to download

miss missy

Is this the Dis Board Desperate Housewives?!
I can't get any of this weeks in iTunes. Did I miss any announcement or is it just me? TIA

solution on post #5

I downloaded the discussion and e-mail shows yesterday from iTunes. Have not seen the 'special edition' show yet.

--Daneen

Funny only the discussion show is there for me? I've looked several times and still just the discussion show. Is there a trick?

there is a setting in preferences such that it will check for now shows every hour, there is also a right click and refresh to see if new shows are out there.

FYI a fix!

After many attemps hitting refresh and getting no shows, I figured it out :thumbsup2 What happened was there was a ? mark next to the titlte of the podcast... the very first line in tunes, so I clicked it and a pop up came up and it said "iTunes has stopped downloading new episodes of this podcast because you have not listened to this podcast for some time, would you like to continue to download episodes?" (something like that) I clicked yes and waahla- they came though :cool1:

This happened because I don't listen on my computer, I put them on my iPod to listen to them. Or I use "listen now" and listen while at work. Maybe this is happening to others too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter