• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Four Seasons Scottsdale at Troon North

I called because we want to exchange there and the peak times are all the time. It is 270 for a 2 bdr and 144 for a 1 bdr

good luck
Judy

Jenn said:
Does anyone know when the peak times are?
I don't. Please note that the destination resort sets this criteria. Given the data I have, the high season for the area is Xmas to New Years, Feb through April and early summer, at least for exchanging. The hotel info is a little different with another higher time in the fall. But like DVC, Four Seasons is impressed with itself, likely for good reasons. I'd call DVC and ask but would be surprised it was high season (270 & 160) for the entire 52 months even though it is red time year round.

My best guess, and it's only a guess, is that it's high season week 1-27, & week 52. Possibly throw in a few mid fall weeks and week 51. The rest I'd guess to be mid season. But please find out for certain and let us know.

We used to live down there and it seemed that every year the busy season started in early November and ended in mid to late April. I'm not sure if that's what you would call the peak season, but it's certainly the busy season during that time of year. :sunny:

My daughter lives in Scottsdale and works for Marriott and it seems to me that any of the 'nicer' properties are always at 'high' season! I tried almost a year ago to get something during Spring Training down there, and nothing available. Can't even get a Marriott at a decent rate, and that's with having one of my kids working for them!!!

I do think if you try, let's say mid August when it's 120 degrees, you might have some luck!

debbie in Seattle said:
My daughter lives in Scottsdale and works for Marriott and it seems to me that any of the 'nicer' properties are always at 'high' season! I tried almost a year ago to get something during Spring Training down there, and nothing available. Can't even get a Marriott at a decent rate, and that's with having one of my kids working for them!!!

I do think if you try, let's say mid August when it's 120 degrees, you might have some luck!
You will have to ask DVC directly to be sure. You can do it by email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter