• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FP for FOP and Frozen ever after?

We are a party of 4. For our trip this past May I was able to get FoP at 60 days out and for our upcoming Sept. trip I was able to get FoP at 60+1. Early afternoon time slots were available for both days

We got FoP at 60+2, 60+5 and 60+7 on Sunday. 60+2 is for 6:50pm but with the other 2FPs we're got, it at least means we can have a good sleep in and go into the parks quite late. We will cancel one of the later days once we choose our Universal day. FP for SDD was hardest for me to get, FEA was relatively easy.

We got FOP for six people at 60+1 only by splitting us into two groups.
FEA is much easier now and should be fine at 60 days.

So on Tuesday I was able to get FOP for September 27th at 10:25am and SDD for September 26th at 1:05pm (which is fine because we are doing the party the night before so we are starting a little later that day). I was on right at 7am and made sure I went for FOP first and then SDD however there were major issues with the website and it took about 20-25 mins just to get those 2 so I was shocked that they were still available. We arrive on the 22nd with our first park day on the 23rd, so I guess that I got FOP at my 60+5 and 60+4 for SDD. We do Epcot in 2 days however I didn't choose Frozen so we will either pick it as our 4th FP or will just do stand by. I should mention we are just a party of 2.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter