Fraternities/Sororities

Uuaww

<font color=teal>Guilty of 74 counts of pumpkin pi
Well, this is the college board, and what else comes to mind when people talk about college? Maybe you can find some brother/sisters at other colleges here, or talking about certain frats.
Anyways, I'm pledging Phi Kappa Psi this quarter, I already had a few friends in the frat last year, we are a small frat here in Cal Poly: San Luis Obispo, but are there any phi psi brothers here?

I am not a brother of Phi Psi but I am friends with a lot who are. The Phi Psi guys where all really nice guys I even took one to my sorority's formal (he was my best friend and we both wore yellow flip flops with our nice garb lol). Best of luck finding DBros here!

~Snow White's Proteje princess:

Hey guys, I'm an AOII from Canada, looking for some people to hang out with and party with in December. Anyone going down? ...haha yes i said going down...because i'm obviously much farther north than Disneyworld.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter