FREAP CHAT Part 2 ~ Everyone Welcome to our new digs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay- how about we dub you the offical nightwatch woman- you can have a place to sleep here You have to keep out the riff-raff- no wait, we ARE the riff-raff :rotfl2:

Ok, then. Just so y'all know. I'm usually in bed by 9:30 and I like to keep the room cool, 58-60 degrees, oh and I like 400 thread count sheets, a down duvet and in the summer I like to sleep with the window open, preferably facing north...

Do I have a private or shared bathroom?
shower.gif

I was floating around over on the CB and I saw this in someone's siggy- I thought all of you that have shamrocks etc in their siggys- you might like this one-

irish-yoga.jpg

Ok, then. Just so y'all know. I'm usually in bed by 9:30 and I like to keep the room cool, 58-60 degrees, oh and I like 400 thread count sheets, a down duvet and in the summer I like to sleep with the window open, preferably facing north...

Do I have a private or shared bathroom?
shower.gif

Pickey,pickey.
If you are hiding out you would think a box would a good hiding spot:lmao:

wow now if that showed up John would have wondered what we really do on this thread. But it would have been kinda fitten for this crew.
Hey Tink I am going to be spending alot of time at Brigham and Womens Hospital. We can do a freap lunch

I will come have lunch with you anytime...Hell I will even bring you a deep fried twinkie

My DH thiks were are totally whacked...He walks by and I am in near tears...then he goes by the back parlour again and I am doubled over laughing

'K freaps, I gotta go round up my kids and get them to bed. DS doesn't have this week off and I have to get him up in the morning. I can hear them all (DH and the two kids) laughing and screaming up in the playroom playing some Wii game (nevermind that DS isn't supposed to do anything *activating* for 1.5 hrs before bed;) good thing DH is up there keeping everything under control:lmao: )

I will drop back in before I head up to bed.

Okay I am off to bed. Mentally I am done. I will check in with you later

Madd, can you put a symbol out in the margin so I can find this thread easier? I ate all the breadcrumbs on the way over so I am having trouble tracking. :blush:

I go to work and you guys not only abandon the old thread but you've already made a mess in the new house and are on page 3 by the time I get home.....I am NOT cleaning this mess up

tantrumsmiley.gif

Kellie,

No eloquent words from me, just that SUCKS!!! Remember all your freap friends and losers are with you in spirit and if & when you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask. Please keep us in the loop, we will worry enough for you & hubby both! Hopefully someday they find a cure or better methods of treatment for this horrible disease. My 85yo grandmother is about 3 weeks into her radiation treatments after having a lumpectomy and I had my own scare about 18 months ago. I couldn't imagine having to live through that nightmare twice, it's just not fair/right.

I got my OPI Lipstick sample from "shespeaks" today - full size neutral lipcolor so pretty much anyone can use it! :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter