Frech Toast Loaft , Dole Whips

mom2dea

Mouseketeer
Can these two items be snack credits ???? I didn't think they could but now on the board I am hearing diffrently . I just would love to hear from people that brought these with there snack credit .

Thanks

Sarah m

I've read that the French toast loaf can, but haven't tried it. However we were on the dining plan last month and did get Dole Whip floats (and root beer floats) twice at Aloha Isle.

Come to think of it, we did step into the bakery to just look around and there were snack credit symbols on just about everything in there.

FYI- at AK we stopped at the fruit stand and got a $3.99 bowl of fresh pineapple with a snack credit. Since the French toast loaf is cheaper than that, I can't see why they wouldn't allow it as a snack credit. When I was talking with the lady at Aloha Isle about how much I loved the new allowed snack credits, she said they did too as it made it much easier for them. Funnel cakes, ice cream sandwiches, and floats at Liberty Square were also included and they are in the same price range.

OK, I will have to ask.....................what is a french toast loaf? I have been to WDW many times, but this one is new for me. I know what the Dole Whip is and I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it (which is why I read this thread), but I don't know about the French Toast Loaf. What is it? Where do I get it?

mom2dea said:
Can these two items be snack credits ???? I didn't think they could but now on the board I am hearing diffrently . I just would love to hear from people that brought these with there snack credit .

Thanks

Sarah m

Hi'ya Sarah,

Both the French Toast Loaf and Dole Whips are confirmed snacks on DDP.

The French Loaf Toast can be obtained at Main Street Bake Shop in MK, and Dole Whips at Aloha Isle.

Enjoy!

This is so werid!
I was going to make a post saying the French toast loaf and the dole whip were my best snacks I had on the plan. OMG the French toast loaf was breakfast for me. It was sooo large.

I have never had french toast that tasted soooo soooo good.

Love that dole whip too. Nice and airy.
Have a wonderful time eating my two favorite snack items!!!!!

So the french toast loaf is basically a huge piece (loaf size????) of french toast? Do you get syrup with it? I can buy it at the Main Street bakery?
That does sound like a perfect snack item to get for breakfast!

TLHB70 said:
So the french toast loaf is basically a huge piece (loaf size????) of french toast? Do you get syrup with it? I can buy it at the Main Street bakery?
That does sound like a perfect snack item to get for breakfast!

It's like layers of cinnamon french toast baked together. It is DEVINE :cloud9:
It's come w/ syrup and butter,too I believe.

queenmichelle said:
It's like layers of cinnamon french toast baked together. It is DEVINE :cloud9:
It's come w/ syrup and butter,too I believe.

YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for explaining it to me. I have never tried it before. I definitely will on this upcoming trip!

Is the french toast loaf only at MK? Does anyone have a picture of it?

Thanks everyone . I will be getting it for breadfest At MK on Thursday!!!!! CAN NOT WAIT !!!!!!!

Sarah M

mom2dea said:
Thanks everyone . I will be getting it for breadfest At MK on Thursday!!!!! CAN NOT WAIT !!!!!!!

Sarah M

That is exactly what I am thinking!!!!!!!!!! That will be our breakfast on MK days on our trip!!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter