FREE At POP**Nemo Fridge,Toaster & Coffeepot Swap**Old Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I would like to get in on this if Dec. 2 - 16/08 are open. Even if I can only get it for at least 1/2 of the trip.

Thanks, Cathie

We will be at Pop from 09/24-10-4 and be intrested in a fridge swap as well.

Hi I would like to get in on this if Dec. 2 - 16/08 are open. Even if I can only get it for at least 1/2 of the trip.

Thanks, Cathie

Cathie,

I just sent you a PM with information. You can have it am 12/6-12/16

We will be at Pop from 09/24-10-4 and be intrested in a fridge swap as well.

sorry, those dates are taken.

Glad to see another one up and running. :worship:

Would it be possible to get the fridge Oct 10th - Oct 17th 2008? :banana:

Glad to see another one up and running. :worship:

Would it be possible to get the fridge Oct 10th - Oct 17th 2008? :banana:

MNWDWMANIAC,

Yes, dates are available through the 16th .
I sent you a PM with the information. Welcome.:wizard:

Hi! If these dates are still open I would love to join. I will PM you too.

You got it too. I sent you a PM with information. You will have to hand off for Nienor on Sept 6th.

Welcome. :cheer2:

MNWDWMANIAC,

Yes, dates are available through the 16th then you could do personal hand off to Nienor.
I sent you a PM with the information. Welcome.:wizard:

I just want to make sure I'm not confused. Nienor is listed on your update from 4/1 as being confirmed for Sept 6th-14th. We're going Oct 10th - 17th.

Is Nienor also arriving the 16th of Oct?

I will be there June 1 to June 7th if that time slot opens up. I would be more than happy to do the swap.

Bobbie Ann

I will be there June 1 to June 7th if that time slot opens up. I would be more than happy to do the swap.

Bobbie Ann

Those dates are open, so you've got it. Just send me a PM with your name, dates, conf. number and contact phone while at WDW.

Welcome. :banana:

I just want to make sure I'm not confused. Nienor is listed on your update from 4/1 as being confirmed for Sept 6th-14th. We're going Oct 10th - 17th.

Sorry, long morning on the boards. You are all set for 10/10 (btw, my anniversary)- 10/17.

Joined today: pha1226, Corbin3, dreams4disney and MNWDWMANIAC.

:wizard:

I will be there May 27 - June 2, is the fridge available during that time?!?! If so, I would LOVE it!!! Please let me know!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I will be there May 27 - June 2, is the fridge available during that time?!?! If so, I would LOVE it!!! Please let me know!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I just sent you a PM that you could have it May 27th-June 1st and then do in person hand off to dreams4disney on June 1st. Let me know.

thanks

I just sent you a PM that you could have it May 27th-June 1st and then do in person hand off to dreams4disney on June 1st. Let me know.

thanks

Confirmed on list, Welcome to the swap nifferdo. :banana:

I would like that, but no. Only in September. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter