Free Cruise Offer Inquiry

adambomb85

Mouseketeer
Hi All and Happy New Year!!!!

I was thinking about the free cruise offer I recieved with my recent booking. I have a quick question and I wasn't sure if anyone could help (even though I think I may already know the answers...):

-Can you pay extra and book a 4 or 5 night cruise?
-Can you add a Disney World vacation package when booking the free cruise?

Thanks so much!!!

~Adam

Hi All and Happy New Year!!!!

I was thinking about the free cruise offer I recieved with my recent booking. I have a quick question and I wasn't sure if anyone could help (even though I think I may already know the answers...):

-Can you add a Disney World vacation package when booking the free cruise?

Thanks so much!!!

~Adam
I can answer the second question. What I have read is that Disney has done away with their Land/Sea packages, so you would need to book both pieces separately, whether you're paying for the cruise or not (apparently it's always been cheaper to book them separately, anyways). So yes, you can "add" a Disney World vacation just by booking it through Disney World or DCL. I'm pretty sure transfers between the Port & Disney are extra.

Sayhello

I have been curious about this to. 3nights is not long enough for a DCL. I would definitely pay the extra to cruise longer by 4/5 nights.

According to the sales lady, you cannot upgrade to a longer cruise but can upgrade to a better stateroom and can add people/kids to the cruise.

To follow on to Sayhello's point on transfers, yes--they are extra.
DCL charge per person for transfers between disney resorts and the cruise terminal. For a family of 4-it is much less expensive to rent a car for the day and drop it off in Port Canaveral than to take the Disney transfer. For one or two people, its a toss-up.

I agree--3 days is a really short cruise. But not a bad way to spend part of the week if you want to hang out at DisneyWorld or somewhere else in Florida for a few days as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter