Free Dining 2008 Watch

We did the beirgarten last time we went. We loved it, the interior is like a german town square, it's pretty large and spacious, and if you hit it while the Oompa band does it's stage show too, it's pretty fun. Also, they have the biggest beer's you may have ever seen! You may/probably will get stuck at a table with other people, but it's not that bad, and it's a buffet. The wife liked the buffet and I thought it was pretty decent. It was a nice escape from the heat, we went for lunch, and didn't have an ADR, just a small wait. Looking at the Teppon Edo menu looks they are completely differant foods! Guess it's where your taste buds take you! beirgarten is fun, but looks like at Teppo you get freshly prepared dinners instead of a buffet, very temping, we havn't done our ADR's yet. (though I still want to go back to the biergarten :])

Our 10 yr this year too, so grats!! popcorn::

And if your going to POR (we loved it last time) We liked the Section we stayed in called Alligator Byou allot(you can put requests on your ressie, even for buildings, not gauranteed), allot more shade, nice quiet pool, Goodluck!

Does anyone know if we get appetizers with TS?

"regular" DDP no longer includes gratuity or appetizer and never included alcohol or specialty drinks - so no, you don't get appetizers included with TS on the regular dining plan, which is "free dining" if you booked that code.

DxDDP the "deluxe" plan, does include appetizers at the TS, but still no gratuity, alcohol or specialty drinks included.

I've got my "free" dining booked, now I save up for the tips, appetizers and wine between now and then - you still can't beat FD...

We are staying POr riverside on the free dining and i was wondering if we took the boat to downtown disney . How far is it to walk from the boat dock to earl of sandwich or should we just drive? Thanks

We are staying POr riverside on the free dining and i was wondering if we took the boat to downtown disney . How far is it to walk from the boat dock to earl of sandwich or should we just drive? Thanks

EoS is not far from the dock. Maybe a five minute walk...probably not even that long. EoS and the dock are both located in The Marketplace section of DTD. I wouldn't bother driving.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter