Free Dining 2011

I would not worry too much Oz-Kateer why not if you got in early and got a good deal then good on you,
We have not been on this trip and already I am serious thinking of going to Disneyland in May 2011 for the release of Pirates of the Caribbean 4.

I have just had a look at the free dining deals. I too am condisering booking another trip. We did free dinnig in September last year and were lucky enough to be there for the Food and Wine Festival as well. Now I just have to see what the airfares are around the times we want to go and with a bit of fairy dust and a lot of Wishes my dreams of going again may come true.

I'd just booked a 7 night package with QSDP at POR for my family-of-five starting 01 October. Michele at Dreams Unlimited just let me know that, if we check in on 29 September we can get free dining. So looks like we are going two days earlier :cool1: It now becomes an almost 4-week holiday which is a bit of a worry for DD13's extra two more days out of high school and DH's extra two more days leave but for now I'll just chose to be excited! Oh my gosh, now we will arrive on a Thursday night rather than a Saturdays so I'd better get back to the planning drawing board :banana:

Oh wow I am so excited for you guys, I wish we were going next year as well as this year!

I'd just booked a 7 night package with QSDP at POR for my family-of-five starting 01 October. Michele at Dreams Unlimited just let me know that, if we check in on 29 September we can get free dining. So looks like we are going two days earlier :cool1: It now becomes an almost 4-week holiday which is a bit of a worry for DD13's extra two more days out of high school and DH's extra two more days leave but for now I'll just chose to be excited! Oh my gosh, now we will arrive on a Thursday night rather than a Saturdays so I'd better get back to the planning drawing board :banana:
Hey travel mum if you are staying at a moderate you should get the ddp meals for free:thumbsup2 You get one table service, one counter service and one snack a day. I would check that with your TA because u will want to make your ADR when you can:confused3

Hey travel mum if you are staying at a moderate you should get the ddp meals for free:thumbsup2 You get one table service, one counter service and one snack a day. I would check that with your TA because u will want to make your ADR when you can:confused3

I know so that throws a whole new dimension into my trip planning doesn't it?!! I'd already planned on booking two character breakfasts and a lunch at Sci Fi which I was going to pay extra for while on the QSDP but now they will use up 3 of our free TS credits. Other than those, I really would prefer not to be tied down by TS reservations because I think we will be very tired after visiting the parks (cause we'll be there for rope drop) and won't want to leave the resort for dinner so that's why I liked the QSDP. However I realise it would be a waste not to use the free TS credits and I know you have to have everything booked well in advance so I now enter a whole new realm of trip research - not that I mind that at all :banana:

Travel mum TS is great you get free character meals if you book them in time, this saves time at the park everytime your kid sees a character and wants to stop as they can do that with their meals. TS is also on the grounds of each theme park so you can sit down for lunch, dinner or breakfast what ever one you choose. Have fun planning I loved booking all our ADRs.

Congratulations on booking your trip!

Another vote for character dining. :thumbsup2

I love the character meals as it means that you get to collect the pictures and autographs without having to queue at the parks.

I'm with you!

I couldn't wait either and so have already booked for 10 nights for September next year! :banana: Trying out POFQ for the first time so we can get the DDP!

12 months of planning - my family will be sick to death of hearing about it before we leave! :rotfl:

I'm with you!

I couldn't wait either and so have already booked for 10 nights for September next year! :banana: Trying out POFQ for the first time so we can get the DDP!

12 months of planning - my family will be sick to death of hearing about it before we leave! :rotfl:

That sounds great and sounds like we will be planning at the same time as each other :woohoo: I know what you are saying about your family - mine are the same and over the last week my girls have been watching the Disney DVD's with me but I know they think I'm a bit strange getting this excited over a year out :lmao:

I'm with you!

I've booked POFQ as well - I'll look it over when we are at the Pop next month and make a firmer decision - may just pull back to the Pop.

Does anyone know if the Family suites at the All Stars have TWO bathrooms or just the one? I thought it was one but on the DVD's it says two?

I have a feeling that they have two bathrooms because weren't those family suites created by combining two rooms?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter