• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Code Sold out at CSR

Just an FYI, I booked Coronoado with the new MYW Package with free dining for Oct 1-8 just now. :)

cobbler said:
Just an FYI, I booked Coronoado with the new MYW Package with free dining for Oct 1-8 just now. :)

And I booked Pop for September 28 - October 3 around 10:30 this morning. I could not believe how easy it was!
The CM told me that she did not work yesterday, but that she heard that there had been computer problems yesterday.
Must be why I could not book 5 days at Pop ANYtime from Labor Day to the end of the promotion yesterday.
Now I am so excited! :cheer2:

I was just able to book Wilderness lodge standard view with the free dining plan (maybe my dates are different though). But when I put the same thing into Expedia, it showed that there was no availability standard view, only woods view. But calling CRO, it was fine.

Another thing I didn't understand is when I priced it out on Disney's main site, pretending that I didn't want dining, it came to 2217 (I think, close to it) but the price of the package with dining only came to 2173, and that included the insurance (I too worry about the whole planning during hurricane season thing). Oh well, saves me $44 so I guess I won't complain.

crazy_for_the_dis said:
I was just able to book Wilderness lodge standard view with the free dining plan (maybe my dates are different though). But when I put the same thing into Expedia, it showed that there was no availability standard view, only woods view. But calling CRO, it was fine.

Another thing I didn't understand is when I priced it out on Disney's main site, pretending that I didn't want dining, it came to 2217 (I think, close to it) but the price of the package with dining only came to 2173, and that included the insurance (I too worry about the whole planning during hurricane season thing). Oh well, saves me $44 so I guess I won't complain.

While waiting for our TA to call back to confirm we indeed got the free dining. I was checking the WDW website (yesterday). I plugged in all the info and it gave me a price. I then tried to go back to add in the dining to see the price difference and the original price that I was given on the quote was different and the price for the tkts was higher. I started again and got a 3rd price. I gave up... :confused3

whacked said:
I can't book one for the first week of December right now either, and that's without the dining plan. It is also supposed to be one of the lightest weeks of the year.
Yes, but it is also one of the most popular resorts at Christmastime - I hear a lot of locals book weekend rooms at the WL as they like the decorations.

I booked my woods view room at the WL for December 1-5 months ago...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter