• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining Fall 2015? (and a whole lot more)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@LouFapp or @Aubrav, one of you might want to get the new thread ready. If this goes live at midnight, you'll want to get the new post up before this one gets locked so you can add the link. Also, add the link to this thread in post one of the new thread. :)

ETA: I don't mean to sound bossy. Sorry if I came across that way. I'd do it, but I've got my MNSSHP thread to deal with. Lol
What's the link to that thread! I'm debating getting tickets for the MNSSHP. Thanks!

:dogdance:I have confirmation! An amazing rep just let it slip on the phone.. I called in to proactively to add Park Hopper to my base tickets and told her just in case it is required for FD.. The rep let a bunch of information fly....

"You are also able to add Water Parks if you would like to take advantage of the Free Dining offer this year"

She caught herself and then for the rest of our call used the phrase "historically" I'll bold what the rep said to me

She Stated "Historically if you have a modify button then midnight of the day a new discount is released you can do it online. I'm going to be looking at mine in about an hour"

"For your dates I am comfortable switching you to the POR and you will be able to take advantage of the FD offer"

I'm going 9/9 - 9/14

I asked if my current 4 day ticket with added PH would be enough for free dining because there was a rumor about a minimum of 6 nights and she laughed and stated

"That would be a little excessive and you can rest assured that your current ticket will allow you to take advantage of the offer... Historically it has been 3 nights"

She was obviously using the word "historically" as a wink wink

If you have a modify button I'd check my res in about an hour, if you don't Id be prepared to call bright and early. I normally don't say things are definite, but she gave me every hint she could without saying "Yes i'ts here and call tomorrow"

Dis you have to book a certain room category at POR to qualify?

So I'm assuming that if this goes live for the general public at midnight I should go ahead and try to book our 4 rooms tonight and then call to have them linked. Should I do the same in the morning if it's available online vs. waiting indefinitely on the phone?

I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep. Have to make ADRs at 6am now this! My love of Disney and my extreme couponing has gone to far - LOL
I'm struggling, because I'll have to give up POR for late October or early November. I don't know where to stay. And now thinking I have 40 minutes to figure it out

So I know our dates (11/29-12/6) will not be included in GP FD release. I have seen everyone post previous dates for GP FD, but what are the chances of getting a PIN with those dates?

We have got a PIN every season since last fall. I didn't even look at the fine print last time because I didn't realize what it was, and didn't care to look since we were already booked. I am not holding my breath for a PIN this fall but it just might happen.

I have a white board with the pros and cons and pricing of each resort. My crazy wins!!
Oh I don't know...
I have a notebook, Cinderella pen( my little one thought it might help me, 2ipads, phone, phone chargers x3, extension cord ( last time I had an indoor/outdoor extension cord plugged in so I could walk thru my house keeping track of my kiddos when I was on hold for 3hours and my phone was dying)... Yup- I'm that level of crazy!!!

quick question. I booked a package a while back before the prices went up for NOvember 1-8. However with the proposed dates we will miss out on free dining. If I change my reservation to include Oct 31 will I lose my grandfathered ticket prices?

Yes

This is getting crazy. Work tomorrow, I think I am going to go to bed and wake up and see what happens. Don't want to deal with this at midnight.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted because I am playing catch up and am only on page 210 but I just found this on Air Canada's website. Sorry if this is a double post...

For a limited time, Guests who purchase a minimum five (5), maximum fourteen (14) night stay in combination with a minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More option will receive the Disney Quick Service Dining Plan FREE. Guests may also upgrade to the Disney Dining Plan or Deluxe Dining Plan at a discounted rate.

• Valid for bookings made between April 27, 2015 through August 7, 2015
  • Valid for arrivals from:
    • August 15, 2015 through October 2, 2015
    • October 25, 2015 through October 31, 2015
    • November 8, 2015 through November 19, 2015
    • December 15, 2015 through December 21, 2015
Restrictions

• 5 night minimum stay required
  • To be eligible to receive the hotel offer you must select the Free Dine Offer room category
  • Mandatory minimum 3-Day Magic Your Way ticket with Park Hopper and/or Water Park Fun & More options required
  • There is no discount on the Magic Your Way tickets
  • The same Magic Your Way Ticket must be purchased for all guests in the party
  • To add a Magic Your Way Ticket to your vacation, you will need to shop for an activity in Orlando separately and add it to your cart before checking out. This option is available under Vacation Search and Inside Your Cart
  • If the discount applies to your travel dates, please note that it has already been calculated in the price

@LouFapp or @Aubrav, one of you might want to get the new thread ready. If this goes live at midnight, you'll want to get the new post up before this one gets locked so you can add the link. Also, add the link to this thread in post one of the new thread. :)

ETA: I don't mean to sound bossy. Sorry if I came across that way. I'd do it, but I've got my MNSSHP thread to deal with. Lol

...ah, I was wondering why you didn't start part II. Makes sense. I'll be over on your thread as soon as I get my FD dates down :)

So I'm assuming that if this goes live for the general public at midnight I should go ahead and try to book our 4 rooms tonight and then call to have them linked. Should I do the same in the morning if it's available online vs. waiting indefinitely on the phone?
Wouldn't worry about the linking until weeks from now when the phones calm down.

Luckily I am a night owl but in case it doesn't go live at midnight I'll probably stay up all night. I am not an early bird. :)

Thanks to all of you who have been patient and answered all the questions. You all are awesome!

Man, I was aiming on going to bed early to get up for the possibility of the deal going at six but nope, here I am! I also actually think I won't be going into work right away anyways since I believe my sister lovingly gave me pink eye....>.<

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter