Free dining is back monday 20th for 2013

:yay:oh yay:yay:

well used to this free dining lark now...bring it on..Mind you I would still stay on resort regardless. More then happy to pay the premium for doing so then staying off. But free dining just adds the icing to the cake.:woohoo:

Yes i shall be looking again for hirls fourth birthday there, we havent even had this years yet :-)

I was telling Dh that the offer was coming back for next year. He said it would depend on the offer if we booked again. Think I'm going to have to work on him a bit.

Any idea if this will be available for March, we're wanting to go around the 6th for two weeks??

Thanks

:)

I was telling Dh that the offer was coming back for next year. He said it would depend on the offer if we booked again. Think I'm going to have to work on him a bit.

think it will always be there,this has been one of Disney's best marketing tools over the last few years.They tweak it each year so its better for them.But put the word Free in front of something and people love it BOGOF comes to mind
Paul

Was getting worried, finally got some money together was looking for some deals regarding price and free dining but couldnt find anything, so this is good news will keep eye out x

paulh said:
think it will always be there,this has been one of Disney's best marketing tools over the last few years.They tweak it each year so its better for them.But put the word Free in front of something and people love it BOGOF comes to mind
Paul

Yeah we are waiting to see if they offer the discount on okw again. It was not such a good discount first time round for next year.

arieliwish said:
Can anyone please explain what this discount is/was??

:confused3

I don't know what it is exactly but UK customers got OKW and SSR very heavily discounted with the free dining offer too, I think it's like 40% off the rack rate or something.

Can anyone please explain what this discount is/was??

:confused3

Disney was offering heavy discounted rooms at two of their deluxe villa resorts.

Over the last few years this discount has been up to around 48% off the normal rack rate at Old Key West and Saratoga Springs, both of which are Disney Vacation Club Resorts.

This room discount reduced to around 35% earlier this year, but is currently not on offer.

If you booked on the USA Disney web site today, a studio room at OKW for November 1st 2012 for 14-nights would cost $5,433.82 (approx £3,400) whereas on the UK Disney web site it would cost £2,940.00.

But had you booked in 2011 when Disney had the room discount and free dinning on offer, then 14-nights in an OKW studio in November 2012 plus two 14-day Ultimate Theme Park Tickets plus two Disney Dining Plans would have only cost £2,185.70.

Checking my dates for 2013 on the first release was around £600 more expensive than what I have paid for this current stay

Can anyone tell me what time this will be live on the booking systems? (will I be able to look before I go to work in the morning??)

;)

This is brilliant news!!!
Cannot wait to get booked for our trip next year!! :yay:
The Disney website says their current offers run until the end of the month so not sure whether they will run them in parallel or not.

Paul

hope your right and its still around for 2014 we're booking:cheer2::cheer2:

Checking my dates for 2013 on the first release was around £600 more expensive than what I have paid for this current stay

Yes I checked when the 2013 offer was 1st on and same dates for us for October 2013 were about £500 more for a OKW studio.

Will see what the discount is this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter