• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Free Dining - What is my chance

Sleuth

Disney Fanatic
I feel like such an idiot, I just now noticed the Free Dining add on, which is available during the time we are going 8/28-9/3. We are already booked at POP with the dining package, but I am concerned that enough people have already called with the code that we won't be able to get it. I am going to call CRO first thing in the morning, but I wondered does anyone know if the availability is still there? The details of the code say "subject to availability."

Has anyone called to add it on today and if so what was the response at CRO? I guess I need some hand holding here, it would save us almost $500!!!!

Call tomorrow and make sure you mention the code YMP. I am at POR the same time and I just booked today. Many people have called to change their reservations from what I've read. The CM did not offer the free dining to me when I called-I actually told him about it and he added it. I'm guessing that not everyone reads these boards and that some will miss the opportunity if they already booked. Good luck and pixie dust!

I would call and tell the you are booked at POP and have the dinning it you want it free with the ymp code. Thats what i did and got $500 back credit! i id it the first day it came out. But it never hurts to try!

When I called to add it to my already booked room, he asked, "where did you hear about it, online?? I had a room only ressie. They could not "add" to make the room a package, so I lost my preferred room at Pop in the switchover. Said no more preferred rooms left with this offer during my time frame.

PatMcDuck said:
When I called to add it to my already booked room, he asked, "where did you hear about it, online?? I had a room only ressie. They could not "add" to make the room a package, so I lost my preferred room at Pop in the switchover. Said no more preferred rooms left with this offer during my time frame.

That's funny, because when I booked my package for 9/14-23, I noticed the package price was a little high. After I pulled it up on the computer, I saw I was put in a preferred room, though we asked for standard. We called and had it switched to standard. I guest the WD travel company makes a commision, so they are putting preferred on the packages. My last 3 visits to POP, I had better locations without being in preferred, so saw no need in paying the extra $12 a night.

Okay I called first thing this morning and got it! I am so excited! :banana: So for those of you who are unsure just give it a try!

Pricing went from $1673.61 to $1187.38. This is the best discount I could have asked for!

Just wated to say congrats. :cheer2: We're booked for Pop the same exact dates with the dining plan. Can't wait!!

Disneybabe said:
Just wated to say congrats. :cheer2: We're booked for Pop the same exact dates with the dining plan. Can't wait!!
Hey maybe we'll see you there! I know we have been planning this trip forever, so I will be so excited when we finally arrive. :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter