Free Disney Dining 2018?

No need to wait until 6th April. WDTC has free dining up right now :-)

It's not actually confirmed until 6th April. It's just holding a reservation for you until then, and won't be confirmed officially until that point.

I've requested a quote with Ocean Florida for 3 weeks at Old Key West. Last year prices for it were about the same as the moderates but included the standard DDP rather than quick service, so gave better value.

I think it was about £4.5k for 2 adults, 3 weeks on the above info which I didn't think was too bad

I've requested a quote with Ocean Florida for 3 weeks at Old Key West. Last year prices for it were about the same as the moderates but included the standard DDP rather than quick service, so gave better value.

I think it was about £4.5k for 2 adults, 3 weeks on the above info which I didn't think was too bad

How long does it take for them to get back to you? I've put a request in but I'm tempted to book POFQ. First time visitor and I feel clueless!

on the disney uk site, OKW and SSR don't come up for july/august 2018..
it said i have to call for availability..

How long does it take for them to get back to you? I've put a request in but I'm tempted to book POFQ. First time visitor and I feel clueless!

Usually within a few Day but it wouldn't surprise me If they waited until free dining started before getting back to me

Ocean Florida got back to me. 3 weeks in September at Old Key West with free dining for 2 adults......£7059

I'll pass lol

I'm still eagerly waiting for virgin holidays and travelcity to start free dining :guilty:

Ok so did a cheeky little price up for 2018 (just being nosy can't afford to do this year and 2018)and for the same dates/duration/14 nights at okw 1 bed villa it's gone up by £1500!! Usually around the release of free dining OKW and SSR apply a room discount-do you think this has kicked in yet or is this the eye watering price? :goodvibes

I think their prices have increased!

Hubby said that he would only want to stay at GF again so I priced that up and its £1500 more expensive without flights and car. Last year we paid £7000 with flights and a car for exactly the same dates.

So I priced up POR and that's coming out at roughly £5000 without flight and car, then we would have to add uni tickets too which have shot through the roof.

I think last year we had a bargain and that's why I'm awaiting for TC who we previously booked with. Fingers crossed :scared:

We've decided that we are going to go this year instead as well as next year but stay off property. While free dining is nice, these prices are way too high.

This year we have bagged 12 nights staying 10 mins from Disney springs including flights for the 2 of us. Total cost £1400 and then it will be park tickets on top.

I don't blame you @Lee Matthews

I have been looking at staying offsite too and can get some good prices with flights. There are 4 of us though so the park tickets end up costing a fortune, that's the problem for us.

So from a quick play online for the dates BIL is looking at for October half term, it looks like it's cheaper to book hotel, tickets and dining through WDW, and book a separate flydrive with Virgin - or I'm not sure whether to advise BIL to hold his nerve and wait for the flight only prices through Virgin Atlantic at 11 months out, but I'd be nervous about doing so with them being quite restricted to dates over half term...

I've had a quick play with dates - looking around November time again next year, and the price is up compared to what we have paid for this year's trip - about £600 and that's for POFQ for 2 weeks.

Not sure whether to skip next year and do a 2 week trip in 2019 with NYC for a few days before?

I'm not sure what's happened but Ive priced up GF exactly the same dates for 4 of us with flights etc as last year and it's coming out £4000 more expensive :confused3. I guess we won't be booking that for next year.

Even POR with upgraded DP ( with flights ) is coming out at £9500.

Can somebody explain to me why the prices have gone up soo much?

It works out considerably cheaper to book through WDW TC and do flights separately - with Aer Lingus. Probably the route we are going to go down.

The pound has dropped about 30% compared to the us dollar since last june/july which is likely causing the jump in price many are seeing compared to last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter