Free Disney Dining Plan 2016!!

Anyone know what Disney are like in terms of changing dates of bookings?

For example, I am looking to go last 2 weeks of August 2016, and could book this from Thursday with the free dining plan, but I can't book flights until August. So if the flights I need are unavailable, and I need to move the holiday forward or back a few days, will they do this without charges or losing my discount / dining offer?

Thanks!

Anyone know what Disney are like in terms of changing dates of bookings?

For example, I am looking to go last 2 weeks of August 2016, and could book this from Thursday with the free dining plan, but I can't book flights until August. So if the flights I need are unavailable, and I need to move the holiday forward or back a few days, will they do this without charges or losing my discount / dining offer?

Thanks!
They did this for me with no problems. However I changed in May(whenI bought flights) for a October holiday. Do you mean you can't book flights until this August for next August? Then I think they will be fine. But if you mean trying to change the same month as your booking, they might not have rooms available.

They did this for me with no problems. However I changed in May(whenI bought flights) for a October holiday. Do you mean you can't book flights until this August for next August? Then I think they will be fine. But if you mean trying to change the same month as your booking, they might not have rooms available.

Hi, yes thanks for reply, yes I am looking to book for next August 2016, but cannot book flights until this August 2015, so may need to change holiday dates a little bit once it is booked, so you think they will be ok with this, assuming there is availability of course!

Hi, yes thanks for reply, yes I am looking to book for next August 2016, but cannot book flights until this August 2015, so may need to change holiday dates a little bit once it is booked, so you think they will be ok with this, assuming there is availability of course!
Yes, they will be fine. We got the discounted price and free dining added to our extra day with out even asking. It was a price difference of £1000 to fly to UK a day later, really a no brainer. One reason we were glad we booked direct with Disney is that we contact them instead of a TA.

If changing your dates with Disney reduces the total cost of your booking with them then I am pretty sure you are charged a $50 amendment fee per person. No charge if the cost stays the same or rises. Also just be careful re room availability. Shouldn't be an issue if you don't wait till the last minute to book your flights.

I seriously can't wait! I want my trip booked! :) It will take so much restraint not to spend all day tomorrow playing with options! :)

I cant wait. Talking to my Partner and we are now thinking of 3 weeks at hopefully Port Orleans Riverside in September 2016 when the kids are likely to be back at school and parks are quieter.

What was the site which Pete mentioned on the 'sickeness' podcast that gives a good guide on crowd levels of the park and when to visit.

Called Virgin as they can now give quotes with the Free Dinning plan.

Not as cheap as i was hoping. Port Orleans Riverside flying out September 5th 2016 with Free Quick Service Plan and Ultimate passes for 2. £5842 for 3 weeks and £4561 for 2 weeks.

Im looking to get 3 week stay down to £4500 with free dinning. Checking online now, Colorado Springs comes in nearly £1000 cheaper than POR so that resort may be able to get me into the price barrier im after.

Im looking to get 3 week stay down to £4500 with free dinning. Checking online now, Colorado Springs comes in nearly £1000 cheaper than POR so that resort may be able to get me into the price barrier im after.

That's crazy such a difference in prices between mods.

It's weird because when we first booked a mod a few years ago
-por&pofq were the cheapest-and that's simply why we chose por.

Have just come back from a split stay with a week at Coronado.

I can thoroughly recommend it.

A beautiful resort, great situation with the buses, short travel time to all parks. The pool and hot tub were epic. Loved every minute of our time there. Food court was great, friendly staff.

Would go back there in a heartbeat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter