Free??? Emerald Club Membership

NYMom

Mouseketeer
While on Mary's site, I came across 2 links for free
emerald club thru Turner travel and Spartan Travel.
Has anyone used these sites for free membership?
Is it truly free or do you have to book thru them?
TIA

Hi~

I used the link for Spartan Travel and signed up for EA with no problems and currently have a reservation.

HTH,
Nancy :earsgirl:

Thanks disney4me4ever.
When did you apply?
Was anything charged to your credit card?

Applied about 2 wks ago and haven't seen my new statement yet, but as I recall, I thought I remembered looking at something during the registration process that said "fee waived" or to that effect. I remember looking for the $50 fee and went through the process and it comes out $ 0.00, due to following the link.

HTH,
Nancy :earsgirl:

Thanks Disney4me4ever and treeoflife for responding.
I just signed up for the Emerald Club thru the Spartan link
from the mousesavers.com. After submitting my info
a screen popped up stating that the application fee was waived!!! They did say that NY state reqiures a drivers licience check that they will charge your credit card the fee of $1.
after that I printed out my emerald club card. They also asked if you wanted an e-mail sent to you confirming your free membership.
:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

Im not a member of EA I just wanted to let you know when I booked National in Dec I got topick my own car just like EA. they tell you just to go to the isle you need (compact, intermediate, full size etc) and then pick whatever car you would like on that isle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter