Free Parking @ BW With Big River Ressie?

PSUGuy

Bill From PA
Title says it all, we're off site and want to hit Big River next week but only with free parking. If I reserve on Open Table will that get us in the lot.

Thanks,
Bill From Pa

As long as you have a reservation they will let you into the parking lot.

Did you reserve through the Disney Dining site or using Open Table (which is also available for Big River)? No problem with ADRs using Disney Dining. I don’t know about the Open Table situation in this regard.

Last edited:
Did you reserve through the Disney Dining site or using Open Table (which is also available for Big River)? No problem with ADRs using Disney Dining. I don’t know about the Open Table situation in this regard.
I always use Open Table for Big River Grill since Disney doesn't handle the reservation system. I would think an email confirmation that you can should the guard would be good enough to get you into the Boardwalk parking lot. :)

Sure! We have parked there many times to dine there - sometimes with a reservation (usually Open Table) and sometimes without.

Thanks for the replies. We'll be going through Open Table to Make the ressie and hope to have a nice Boardwalk day with a few rides on WDW transportation.

Bill From PA

Your mileage may vary but they have let me park without a reservation. I just said we wanted to look around the boardwalk. I would think having a reservation would make it a pretty sure thing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter