free parking in the parks with Wyndham?

markb

True master of Disney
I know that Wyndham Palace guests get early entry in the parks... do we get free parking in the parks like other "onsite" guests do?
Thanks for the info!
mb

Wrong and No!
Nobody gets Early Entry anymore!!!
And no, Wyndham guests do not get free parking.

Yes it beats the price at the Wyndham, but we have a suite at less than 80 bucks a night. With 3 kids the space is important, so is a free refrigerator.

Can't wait to just be there!
Yvette
:jester: Happy Mardi Gras!

The Wyndham ROCKS! Make sure to enroll in Wyndham by request. You will get a nice welcome gift and possibly an upgrade. You do not have to worry about transportation. You can use the Wyndhams buses. Plus Wyndham guests are dropped off first on return buses. OR and even better, if you are in a suite than you are a skip to down town disney and right at the Disney bus pick up area. I would just go back and forth to the DTDW if I were you. The suites are a seperate building from the tower and right outside of your doors are the pool and DTDW you couldn't ask for a better location. Have a great time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter