"Free" trip--what would you do?

It sounds like your decison is made to take the whole family, which is great!! First choice for me would be the whole family.

However, if DH decides he can't or won't go.. I would choose to take 7 year old DS. And tell the others each will get a special one on one with Mom or Dad when they turn 7. I only have one child, and we have done WDW several times without DH. DH likes it, but only every other year... DS and I, well we would live there : )

It is so special to just be with DS. We go to the shows that appeal to us, we ride the rides that appeal to us, we eat the foods that appeal to us and we really get to connect. If you get the chance, try it. I think it will be something your kids will talk about for years to come.

Shelly

We really enjoyed the resort only option. It is nice to relax. Since you have an AP, if you want to hit a park, you can do so without feeling like you need to get your money's worth. You can see things in Orlando and the area, do some outlet shopping, etc... You can do that as a couple or as a solo. ENJOY whatever you decide on.

I'm taking my very first solo trip in April. Like you, we're DVC Members and one trip per year is just fine for DH. Me; I'll go whenever the opportunity arrises! I'm the WDW Nut of the family.

me too! will be solo at WDW 4/20-27
and then again 11/9-16

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter