free uprgade!

caitycaity

<font color=009999>Accidentally deleted her tags<b
we are going to DLP next week. we got a call this morning about getting a free upgrade. i guess they overbooked newport bay (where we were originally) and so she was trying to move people to different hotels. we got hotel NY. :teeth:

Lucky you, i have just stayed there on my recent visit. I love that hotel.

tbh id sooner stay at the newport bay, it was the one we had our hearts set on going to so if they said that we had to move to NY then id be dissapointed in a way

but if that happens do we have the right to decline?or would you say the NY is better than the NP?

I kinda hope that doesn't happen to me! I'm going with Leger coaches and I particularly wanted to stay at Sequoia. Hopefully not too many people will be affected and those that opt to take the upgrades will be happy with their choice!

Being near the parks was a big plus for me. I would, of course, have loved to stay at the Disneyland Hotel itself but I've been saving for months as it is - just couldn't stretch to that!

I made the fatal mistake last time I went of wearing unsuitable shoes. My feet didn't belong to me by the time I got home and I am still not sure how I made it back to the room without disgracing myself! lol :space:

I think the upgrades are offered as standard on certain dates, there's a very small advert for it in the brochure. We've been upgraded from Sequoia to Newport Bay for our trip. It was offered to us at the time we booked, and was optional. :)

The New York is great. Decor may not be to everyones taste, but the bedrooms and bathrooms are bigger and, I think, plusher!! And it's a slightly shorter walk to the parks!

Enjoy. :D

Leger did a free upgrade if you booked before a certain time. I paid to upgrade from the Santa Fe to the Cheyenne I think it was, then got a free upgrade to the Sequoia.

Only 6 weeks to go :the wave: :thewave: :thewave: :thewave:

not that I'm keeping count, you understand:D :D

We were booked in at the New York a couple of years back and got an upgrade to the Disneyland Hotel when we got to front desk. They appeared to have lost our reservation, and then found it, but not had anywhere to put us.

Solution? Upgrade!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter