French Quarter Ressie made today for $104!!

timandlesley said:
Just out of curiosity did they say that code would apply to WL? I was told originally it was only for value's and moderates, would LOVE to switch to WL but didn't know if it was possible. Did he quote you a rate? We are at POP now.

Lesley

I was originally quoted rates at all the deluxes. WL didn't have anything available, except maybe the honeymoon suite. I don't remember all the rates I was quoted because I was only interested in WL. But specifically I remember AK for $139, and Polynesian lagoon view for aproximately $335. I ended up with a WLV for $209 and I think I've decide not to press my luck any further.

Wow, that's a great rate. I booked through Dreams Unlimited in January for April 21 to 29 and was quoted 149/night same as on the Disney website at that time. I am feeling ripped off... : :eek: :scratchin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter