French Quarter show pics here

As you say, you can share all the facilities anyway, so whichever resort you end up in you can experience the entertainment at the other - it's a ten minute walk, so no problem in popping back and forth. Both resorts are great (and the music at POR is good too, same general idea).

Andre

Thanks Andre - for your reply here and for all your hard work on your 'Unofficial Port Orleans Website'. I visit there frequently and truly appreciate your efforts!

Subscribing to this thread! Even though I just returned home from WDW last week, we might be returning for a shorter trip in December. If we do, POFQ is probably the resort we would choose. Thank you everyone for the pictures! The Christmas decorations are gorgeous. :goodvibes

Finally got a chance to get my pics online from our trip Sept 25-Oct 4 at Port Orleans French Quarter.. we were in Building 6 with a Waterview.. I have tons and tons so I'll just try and put in the better ones..

n39901927_31489895_2428.jpg

n39901927_31489897_3068.jpg

n39901927_31490029_2449.jpg

n39901927_31490663_7975.jpg

Great pictures, WriteDisney! Thanks for posting them!

These picture threads are driving me crazy!!! We booked a bounceback trip for our anniversary at POR and now I can't decide between the two!

I love this thread, pofq is hands down my favorite resort...

I'll have to post some of my pics, luv looking at everyones pics.

When my husband and I were deciding what resort we were going to stay at for our 10th anniversity in 2012. We decided Port Orleans. We looked at pitures of riverside and decided that, but when I saw all thses pictures of the French Quarter, we've decided to stay there instead. so thank you for the pictures.:sunny:

we are celebrating our 10th anniversary next may @ pofq too!!! we've stayed at POR before and we loved the kayaks, and the boat taxi. we said next time we stay there we want to stay in the french qtr and stay in a room facing the canal. so, we are excited!! you need to be sure and do the carriage ride! it was so much fun and you got to see a lot of the resort.
mousiemom

I'm so torn, should I do the carriage ride during the day or the evening? Normally I'd pick evening as close to Illuminations, but it won't be going off until 9:30 while we are there. DBF has never been to WDW, so having him see the resort during the day would be great. But then I want to see Elliot Dyson too. UGGGGHHHH!!!!!

The carriage ride doesn't run in the daytime, only early evening. Usually 5.30/6pm - 9/9.30pm. You could certainly combine a carriage ride with an evening at Scat Cat's watching Elliot Dyson.

Andre

Looking at these pics makes me want to be there NOW!!!

I'll be staying there for one night on 11/15. I got a great rate using the new code. I was staying at Pop (already stayed at) preferred room, for $99 + tax, and a week or two later I upgraded to POFQ for only $8.99 more. Needless to say, I was excited!!!

Just figured I'd start the shots from my trip with a picture of the room:

EC001-1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter