Fri. Dec. 12 Hamilton Christmas Lunch Meet RSVP

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Kim has asked me post an RSVP list for our Christmas Lunch Meet on FRIDAY, DECEMBER 12 at LIME RIDGE MALL, 1pm, CASEY'S RESTAURANT and keep it to the forefront.

She will be down at Disney this week, having a WONDERFUL, MAGICAL time, won't you Kim (and not worrying about all that you still have to do for Christmas!) We are all so jealous! ;) :)

So far we have:

Snowwark (Kim)
TimNDansMom (Julie)
kellyla & DH (Kelly)
disneyvacationmom (Kathy)
DisneyLisa (Susan)
Diane
cottontail (Deb)

Come one, come all and enjoy one of our "short" lunches ;). We will have a great time and be sure to bring your pictures! ::yes::

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Who wants to take my place on this trip??? ;) :D Any takers?

Thanks Julie! :) See how good you are at this?

Come on everyone, the more the merrier! Ho Ho Ho...:)

Being the wondeful person I am,I will offer to take your place on this trip.:laughing:

Have a great trip!

I wish I could make it ... :( ... I guess I'll just have lots more pictures to show everyone for the next meet!

...anyone want to "sponsor" a Nova Scotian DISer???...;)

Hey, you never know...someone might have extra airmiles!!:D :wave: :wave: :wave:

Ooooh, just one more week, Vicky! You must be getting so excited. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Well, I don't think that my few airmiles will take you too far, mbb, but the next time you are out this way, be sure to let us know and we'll plan a DIS meet! :)

I'm counting the days. I don't get out much these days so am really looking forward to it. See you all real soon. Kathy

Originally posted by TimNDansMom
Ooooh, just one more week, Vicky! You must be getting so excited. :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Well, I don't think that my few airmiles will take you too far, mbb, but the next time you are out this way, be sure to let us know and we'll plan a DIS meet! :)

Yes! I'm so excited ... but there's so much stuff left to do at work :rolleyes: What else is new :p I'm keeping my eye on the weather... I'm hoping that it will stay warm while we're down there :)

I have enough airmiles left for you to get to the end of the runway, mbb! ;)

Kathy, you better not be cleaning your house!!! :p

I'm off to the airport very soon, on my way to the WORLD!! :bounce:

Take care everyone, and I'll see you next week!! :wave2:

I can almost get to the Causeway!! (Which would just get me off Cape Breton Island!!)...but thank you all for your kind offers!!

Keep planning the DISMeets...I just may make it one day!!:D

Hi Everyone:

I had a nice time seeing all of you again for lunch. Kellya and family have a great and safe trip to wdw. Take care all,

Deb.

Had a great time seeing everyone(even DH had a good time,he started asking me about the boards,LOL)

Looking forward to another in January perhaps?

I think Kathy was right. We should of had our picture taken sitting on Santa's lap! :smooth:

It was very nice to meet up with friends again. Too bad we didn't have much to talk about.....;)

Why didn't we sit with Santa--that would have kept us talking for hours.(Santa too probably) We always have fun-let's aim for January. Kellya, have fun and stop stressing-you'll be there before you know it.

Oh we forgot all about sitting on Santa's lap for a picture! Guess breaking up "early" was what did it! ;) ;)

Seriously ;)........ another great time wasn't it! :) :)

Kathy suggested first week of January before she goes back to work. Will you have all your pics developed by then Kelly? ;) :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter