From Mickey Mouse to The Wildcats - Live Trip Report

Wednesday we had a relaxing day, went looking for a fleece for me (Karen thought she had packed me one but turns out it was another of hers) but didn't find one.

Lunch at Bubbalous, lovely food but got a bit expensive now without voucher, $35 for 3 of us.

Swim in the afternoon then evening meal at Orlando Alehouse, Another really good meal, started with Chicken & cheese nahos which are huge.

Wednesday we had a relaxing day, went looking for a fleece for me (Karen thought she had packed me one but turns out it was another of hers) but didn't find one.

Lunch at Bubbalous, lovely food but got a bit expensive now without voucher, $35 for 3 of us.

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/wayneg1/media/August 2013/DSC07959Medium_zpsa0fd7864.jpg.html

Swim in the afternoon then evening meal at Orlando Alehouse, Another really good meal, started with Chicken & cheese nahos which are huge.

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/wayneg1/media/August 2013/DSC07964Medium_zpsd63b898c.jpg.html

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/wayneg1/media/August 2013/DSC07965Medium_zps037d49cc.jpg.html

http://s6.photobucket.com/user/wayneg1/media/August 2013/DSC07966Medium_zpsecadbcf6.jpg.html

Great updates. Nearly choked on my drink when you said fleece!!! I assume that is for use in Blighty and not out here? It is HOT !!!

Great updates. Nearly choked on my drink when you said fleece!!! I assume that is for use in Blighty and not out here? It is HOT !!!

Certainly not required here :rotfl2:
On Sunday we fly upto New Hampshire for a week, although they are having good temps thru the day at around 80F it is dropping to around 54F at night.

Loving the food photos. We havent eaten that many places off site but hoping to try a couple of new places in September. Just trying to narrow down my options from all the scrummy looking choices! :)

Had our last day in Orlando today, fly upto New Hampshire tomorrow, was hoping to catch up with a few photos tonight but now 11:30pm and we have to be up at 5:30am, will try catch up when we get to NH.:goodvibes

Had our last day in Orlando today, fly upto New Hampshire tomorrow, was hoping to catch up with a few photos tonight but now 11:30pm and we have to be up at 5:30am, will try catch up when we get to NH.:goodvibes

Safe travels :goodvibes

Not done it yet, 55 min wait the other day, most saying its worth doing but not with a wait more than 15-20 mins so we will try again next visit on opening. We had a walk thru the new CS restaurant in there which looked good, will try that next visit.

We were at Seaworld on Tuesday and the queue was only 20 mins so we decided to stand in line and wait, we boarded and got as far as the 2nd area where it broke down. After sitting there for 10mins a man arrived with a ladder to help us down, we were then allowed to walk through the rest of the exhibit and given fast passes. When we returned later in the day the wait time was showing 90mins, nobody collected our fast passes when we went through the queue so we passed them on to a british couple with two small children. I think it's a good attraction but definitely wouldn't queue more than 30mins.

Which one Reid? found out last night the have built a new one on the 192 near Texas Roadhouse or was it the old one near Old Town?

Which you going to? we are going to LBV location arriving just after 7pm if you want to say hello.

We ate at the new one near the Texas Roadhouse ..... Sorry but it was in edible .... Never left a meal in Orlando before

I think it's a good attraction but definitely wouldn't queue more than 30mins.

For me there is not a ride in the world worth more than 20 mins wait. We got there at opening and in the first riders of the day, past a bit later and it said 30 mins but the line was very long so I would be surprised if they got on in 30 mins.
Thought the ride was ok but the penguin area was 10 times better than their last one.

Now we are settled in New Hamphire I can try catch up with Florida.:goodvibes

Thursday was Busch Gardens, still my fave park:thumbsup2

Lily doing her first proper coaster, managed to catch her upside down. Must have enjoyed it as she went on twice.

Amazing photography Wayne, thanks for posting those. Hope you're enjoying New Hampshire, look forward to hearing more about it.

Is Lily from Karen's side of the family? She reminds me so much of her, especially now she's getting a little older. Lily was so brave doing the rollercoaster.

Amazing photography Wayne, thanks for posting those. Hope you're enjoying New Hampshire, look forward to hearing more about it.

Is Lily from Karen's side of the family? She reminds me so much of her, especially now she's getting a little older. Lily was so brave doing the rollercoaster.

New Hampshire is a bit of a shock to the system, its like everyone is asleep. Drive down roads with plenty of houses but no-one is around, ate at Applebees last night and by the time we left around 9:30 it was empty, Chili's tonight even earlier when it should be peak time about 6 families in the whole place. Compared to last week in Orlando we had a 90 min wait at Mannys and 75 mins at Cheesecake factory, totally different up here.

Yes Lily is from Karen's side of the family, Karen and Lucy are cousins.

Last Friday was Seaworld

Food at the new CS in Antarctica

Car we had, nothing special but it was almost new

In the evening we ate at Santa Fe for the first time, so many good meals this trip. :goodvibes Matt and I shared the Wagon full:thumbsup2

After the meal we managed to find a parking space at the Old Town, a few places had closed down but a few new ones opened, still OK to pass an hour looking around.

We visited old town for the first time this year. Went on a Saturday night for the cars, always dismissed it as something first timers do (as its always pushed quite heavily in the VH brochure) but actually it was great fun. Fun spot had some great kart tracks and the golf was reasonably priced too.

Wonderful photos from Busch Gardens and Sea World
Never heard of the Santa Fe Restaurant - off to Google right now :thumbsup2

Linda67 said:
Wonderful photos from Busch Gardens and Sea World
Never heard of the Santa Fe Restaurant - off to Google right now :thumbsup2

Is it what used to be Bennigans? Loved that place.

Landed home this morning. In the next few days I will try post a bit about New Hampshire to finish off the thread. Just need to get some sleep now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter