From Sketch to reality

gavvy

DIS Veteran
Hi
Ive stumped up 91 Euro for this book last week, waiting now for it to arrive, have i made a mistake or is it going to be as good as i Hope it will be???? :rolleyes:

You've bought the special edition. I have the plain manila €45 version and my only regret is that I did not buy it sooner :goodvibes

Reid

its good then

Yeah the special edn was the only one left- and only 20 of them so i was told!

looking forward to getting it now :flower: :flower: :flower:

It's absolutely fantastic - I saw it the very first time we went but didn't buy it because we had no room left in our luggage. When we got back I regretted and managed to find a website selling it - either the author's or the publisher's, I forget which! As soon as it arrived I started reading it and it truly is the greatest book I have ever owned.

The photos are amazing and the writing that accompanies it is fantastic too - so informative with lots of little snippets too. I love the section devoted to Pirates of the Caribbean with the walkthrough plans and scale models, brilliant.

I'd really like the get a copy of this book! When we were in DLRP I didn't notice it anywhere, but I kind of forgot to look. Plus Claire said it was too expensive for a book! I think I'll pester her a bit more and then maybe we'll try to get it on our next inevitable trip. I do regret not looking harder for it, though. Hm.

Hi
I got mine from the author, he said he had 20 copies of the limited edition left and that he would sign a copy to me the total cost including postage to the UK was 91 Euro but from what the others have said it seems worth it!

Gavvy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter