From WDW to DL With Love - January 06, 2011 part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
too funny :rotfl: ......still in California

Welcome to all the new cruisers!:welcome:

If anyone is interested in whale watching in Cabo, my DH & I have found a morning tour for half of what Disney is charging. PM me if you would like the info. After the whales we plan to go in search of Cabo IWabo. :hippie:

Any news on those little doggies?

I don't normally post stuff like this..if anyone has time to say a little prayer...minor surgery in 2 hours (it's the anesthesia part that worries me).

Have a WONDERful Day!:sunny:
I will say a prayer for you. May it be over quickly and you be home safe & sound. We will be waiting to hear from you.

Today is my ds birthday so I am taking him to lunch. The only way I will get to see him. His wife does all she can to keep the family apart so I am happy for what I can get! It is a sad story and I won't go there, just happy to have him for lunch!:yay:

Is there anyone out there doing private tours besides Tinkerbel129? My husband and I would be interested in joining one. We don't really want to spend time at port at the beach so we are looking for more of the sightseeing-attractions in the area stuff.

Is there anyone out there doing private tours besides Tinkerbel129? My husband and I would be interested in joining one. We don't really want to spend time at port at the beach so we are looking for more of the sightseeing-attractions in the area stuff.

We are doing the zipline listed on page one at Puerta Vallarta. The rest of our excursions are booked thru Disney.

We're doing a private tour in Costa Rica through Okie Dokie tours. I have read great reviews on cruise critic and tripadvisor. Yes, there are a few not so great reviews, but the majority are really good. Let me know if want info on it.

We are renting a jeep in Aruba, haven't decided on Manzanillo or PV, and trying to decide which whale watching tour to do in Cabo.

We're doing a private tour in Costa Rica through Okie Dokie tours. I have read great reviews on cruise critic and tripadvisor. Yes, there are a few not so great reviews, but the majority are really good. Let me know if want info on it.

We are renting a jeep in Aruba, haven't decided on Manzanillo or PV, and trying to decide which whale watching tour to do in Cabo.

Who are you renting with? I'm looking at a few different options right now.

too funny :rotfl: ......still in California

Welcome to all the new cruisers!:welcome:

If anyone is interested in whale watching in Cabo, my DH & I have found a morning tour for half of what Disney is charging. PM me if you would like the info. After the whales we plan to go in search of Cabo Wabo. :hippie:

Any news on those little doggies?

I don't normally post stuff like this..if anyone has time to say a little prayer...minor surgery in 2 hours (it's the anesthesia part that worries me).

Have a WONDERful Day!:sunny:

Saying a prayer for you! We got the info on the whale watch..just deciding what we want to do!

Pixie dust and prayers to all of those in need of Divine or Magical intervention.

DS's puppy that got taken by the coyote is going to be OK. If there is humor in everything, it's when he called me to tell me it happened. He was sobbing uncontrollably and I couldnt under stand him. He kept saying "a coyote got Maggie (we are the Simpson's and Maggie is the baby, lol)". Well I thought he was saying the coyote got Mikey. Now that may not sound funny to you, but Mikey is Junior and is 47 and a major pimple on society. So I couldnt understand how the coyote got Mikey when DS is in AZ and Mikey, Jr is in CA. So after all doctor's visits Maggie has been released and given the green light to travel to CA for DS's sister's wedding.

Status on my back is that it is still out I am weening myself off the drugs as the cakes are to be baked today, decorated and delivered Friday and finally the wedding on Sat.

As I have said before the only thing keeping me from going crazy over the wait for this PC is the wedding. God only knows what I am going to do after the wedding. FE's are done. Guess I will work on my SM's now that I know who I have!!!!!

Thank you for all the well wishes. Probably wont hear too much from me the next few days.

Can anyone confirm where we dock in Puntarenas?

"Some ships stop in Puntarenas proper, while others call in Puerto Caldera, a commercial port that's about a 20-minute cab ride away from the town. Both sit on the Pacific Ocean, on the west coast of Costa Rica. Some lines will use Puerto Caldera because it is protected by a windbreak, but both ports offer access to the same attractions and shore tours."

I will say a prayer for you. May it be over quickly and you be home safe & sound. We will be waiting to hear from you.

Today is my ds birthday so I am taking him to lunch. The only way I will get to see him. His wife does all she can to keep the family apart so I am happy for what I can get! It is a sad story and I won't go there, just happy to have him for lunch!:yay:

What is with people? Please have a fantastic lunch!!!!!

In Aruba, check out the "banana bus" tour in my siggie. 3/4ths of my party are taking it - see the sights and spend an hour at 'baby beach'. I figger an hour, I can stand :rotfl: About half the price of Disney's Aruba tour, too.

Can anyone confirm where we dock in Puntarenas?

"Some ships stop in Puntarenas proper, while others call in Puerto Caldera, a commercial port that's about a 20-minute cab ride away from the town. Both sit on the Pacific Ocean, on the west coast of Costa Rica. Some lines will use Puerto Caldera because it is protected by a windbreak, but both ports offer access to the same attractions and shore tours."

I'm being told we're in Puntarenas itself.

Current Stats -

273 people in 103 staterooms, traveling as 90 parties.
This is 11.38% of the normal guest capacity(2400) of the Wonder.
This is 10.11% of the maximum guest capacity (2700) of the Wonder.
This is 11.74% of the available staterooms(877).

Right now 40 of those staterooms are confirmed for Fish Extender.

56 out of the 103 staterooms have confirmed with me that they are still going since I started the confirmation process. Which is a good thing. :)

I'm really thinking we should have negotiated a group rate.....

Fish Extender staterooms now have an appropriate icon in the main list as well as the separate list.

Please note, once the guarentee staterooms start converting, I'm going to update the fish list to be ordered by deck and in a more printable format :)

Fish Extender staterooms now have an appropriate icon in the main list as well as the separate list.

Please note, once the guarentee staterooms start converting, I'm going to update the fish list to be ordered by deck and in a more printable format :)

Jeff, you have gone above and beyond! AWESOME job!! Thanks!

Jeff, you have gone above and beyond! AWESOME job!! Thanks!

It's very appreciated. I finally have a lull at work which really makes this a lot easier. When I can take a few minutes here and there to keep things updated, it really flies.

The good news is that the Paid in Full date is past, so there should be very few changes to the list in terms of removals. I still expect a couple of additions. Again if something happens and you can't make this cruise *PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF THE MOUSE* let me know.

So we are now in full swing on the actual events stuff, and then we'll have the rush about 30 days out as the GTY's convert over.... That's going to be the hard part because the second half of December is my personal busy time at work, but I'll make sure it happens.

And remember, if you appreciate all my work, my name is Jeff, I will be hanging out in Diversions mostly, my preferred beer is Guinness and my preferred wine is a Riesling. If you didn't appreciate my work, my name is Alan and I'll be hanging out in the back of Wavebands.... :laughing:

Pixie dust and prayers to all of those in need of Divine or Magical intervention.

DS's puppy that got taken by the coyote is going to be OK. If there is humor in everything, it's when he called me to tell me it happened. He was sobbing uncontrollably and I couldnt under stand him. He kept saying "a coyote got Maggie (we are the Simpson's and Maggie is the baby, lol)". Well I thought he was saying the coyote got Mikey. Now that may not sound funny to you, but Mikey is Junior and is 47 and a major pimple on society. So I couldnt understand how the coyote got Mikey when DS is in AZ and Mikey, Jr is in CA. So after all doctor's visits Maggie has been released and given the green light to travel to CA for DS's sister's wedding.

Status on my back is that it is still out I am weening myself off the drugs as the cakes are to be baked today, decorated and delivered Friday and finally the wedding on Sat.

As I have said before the only thing keeping me from going crazy over the wait for this PC is the wedding. God only knows what I am going to do after the wedding. FE's are done. Guess I will work on my SM's now that I know who I have!!!!!

Thank you for all the well wishes. Probably wont hear too much from me the next few days.

So glad that the dog is doing so well. Sometimes I think we should go to the vet ourselves! I do hope your back improves. You deserve a metal for all of your hard work. Have a wonderful weekend and be sure to take lots of pictures to share with us.

What is with people? Please have a fantastic lunch!!!!!

Lunch with my son was just wonderful. I was so happy to be able to spend some time with him on our special day! I so remember the day each one of my two children were born. DH and I were so delightfully happy. Memories are a wonderful thing!:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter