...from where I'm standing/sitting, I can see....

[
img_7038-jpg.694916
....wow, THAT'S what you're looking at??? Where ARE you?

....wow, THAT'S what you're looking at??? Where ARE you?
That's my back deck. I try not to take it for granted. My computer desk is right beside the sliding glass door.
I live in Ontario Canada, right on Lake Ontario.

The interesting thing is this house is built right into the side of a limestone cliff. You can't build this close to the lake anymore. So literally we are right on the lake.
...or IN it, if the house should fall.... :scared:

...or IN it, if the house should fall.... :scared:
That is always a fear of mine... but no movement yet. It was built in the 70s and was reinforced about 15 years ago. Hopefully it won't fall in until I'm long gone. With water levels lowering, I suspect erosion won't be as big of an issue. Cross your fingers

That is always a fear of mine... but no movement yet. It was built in the 70s and was reinforced about 15 years ago. Hopefully it won't fall in until I'm long gone. With water levels lowering, I suspect erosion won't be as big of an issue. Cross your fingers
<<fingers crossed>>

None-the-less, it's still a breathtaking view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter