Fudge to be found anywhere?

The choice of sugary treats was exceptionally dismal last weekend. No fudge, no giant turtles, no CHOCOLATE COVERED anything…just marshmallows on a stick, sugar coated apples, and overpriced bagged candy that could be from anywhere. So sad…😔

There were overpriced candy canes, too and lots of gingerbread which I find to have way too much molasses flavor.

Those giant 🍭 which I used to love and came in a variety of flavors are now only available in tutti-frutti…may as well just go to Fuzziwig’s.
Thanks Chapek..he stole all the fudge! What a moron!

OP here. Waiting for my hotel shuttle after my final night in Disneyland. No fudge. None of the chocolate stuff that was good. First time I have left Disneyland without a yummy chocolate treat to take home to keep the Disneyland fun going. 🙁

Just got back last night. I found no good candy anywhere except the churro toffee (bought some at Marceline's but I think I saw it elsewhere as well). No English/Victorian toffee to be seen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter