Fuel Rod Settles Class Action Lawsuit

Marionnette

Children see magic because they look for it
https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/fuelrod-settles-class-action-lawsuit-with-new-founders-program/
I just finished filling out my questionnaire. They wanted to know as many details as possible about when, where and how you purchased your Fuel Rod plus they wanted you to upload a photo of it. It’s well worth the time to apply for “Founders” status if you qualify. Each exchange costs $3 otherwise.

Fortunately, I rarely delete emails from purchases. I bought mine directly from Fuel Rod and still had the email receipt from Sept. 2017, so I had all of the details I needed for completing the request. The website said to allow up to 5 working days for them to verify the legacy purchase.

Thanks, I bought mine at WDW and figured I hadn't kept my receipt, but I ran a search on my main email and found it!

I bought mine at Phila airport. I have no idea when, but I'd say three or four years ago. I have no idea how to find proof. We don't keep CC statements from that long.

I just did an online search on discover card and they only have 24 months. I 'm not sure which card I used anyway.

@jo-jo check your email account. I bought mine from a kiosk at WDW and although I didn't remember it, they must have asked me to enter my email address for a receipt. Because the date of the email I found was the same date as the purchase info inside the email.

The email had all the info the website asks you to provide (other than a photo of the FuelRod itself).

@jo-jo check your email account. I bought mine from a kiosk at WDW and although I didn't remember it, they must have asked me to enter my email address for a receipt. Because the date of the email I found was the same date as the purchase info inside the email.

The email had all the info the website asks you to provide (other than a photo of the FuelRod itself).

Give yourself a pat on the back. I don't have a email FROM fuelrod, but I have an alert from my CC that my card was used for $21.60 for fuelrod. I have alerts for a bunch of stuff on my CC. I'll have to see if this works.

I dont have the card I used, I dont have access to my old school email so hopefully me just knowing it will be enough

I dont have the card I used, I dont have access to my old school email so hopefully me just knowing it will be enough
The form asks for the email address you used when you bought the Fuel Rod, but they allow you to enter a different email address for follow-up with them. Enter what information you remember on the form (linked in article), it's worth a try,

wow so glad i saw this! i just filled out the questionaire, i deleted the email but hopefully i'll still be a founder since i submitted everything else. i bought it online though before my trip, i hope that doesn't matter

https://www.wdwinfo.com/news-stories/fuelrod-settles-class-action-lawsuit-with-new-founders-program/
I just finished filling out my questionnaire. They wanted to know as many details as possible about when, where and how you purchased your Fuel Rod plus they wanted you to upload a photo of it. It’s well worth the time to apply for “Founders” status if you qualify. Each exchange costs $3 otherwise.

Fortunately, I rarely delete emails from purchases. I bought mine directly from Fuel Rod and still had the email receipt from Sept. 2017, so I had all of the details I needed for completing the request. The website said to allow up to 5 working days for them to verify the legacy purchase.
yep worked for me too-I organize receipts like that into folders so easy to do search and find.

Turn around is pretty quick, I received my Founder status confirmation email today. It took a week for them to confirm the details I provided and update my account. When I view My Profile in the Fuel Rod app, it shows Founder for Membership level.

Last edited:
Has everyone who submitted their info gotten their Founder’s Status? I submitted when I posted this thread two weeks ago and I’m still waiting. I contacted Fuel Rod and they said that the response had been overwhelming and they are trying hard to get caught up.

Is anyone else still waiting like me?

I'm having a hard time registering for their app, it keeps telling me there's a connection problem. Anyone else?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter