Fun Question- Most romantic Disney resort?

PRISSY3395

Earning My Ears
Hi all! :wave:
I have a fun question...

In your opinion, which Disney resort is most romantic? :lovestruck:

Rachel

just depends upon what you consider romantic

if you think the mountains - WL/VWL
Africia - AKL

the Polynesian (hawaii) Islands - Polyn

the Key west area of FLorida -OKW

the old south/new orleans - PO

the carribean islands - CBR

the atlantic seaworld - BC/BCV, YC

the old atlantic broadwalk area - BWI, BWV

partying all night at the PI - SSR

the desert - CSR

the old florida close to Miami - GF

the future like in the Jetson's - Cont

I would definitely go with one of the DVC resorts and get a 1-bedroom - for the whirlpool tub in the room - very romantic....

I'm going to have to go with the Poly or the AKL, of course this all might change when we get to WL this trip. So far the most romantic for us has been AKL.

IMHO - PORS for moderates and WL for deluxes with AKL running a close second. There is just something serene, quiet and special about all 3.

Now, if you asked least romantic I would have to say the Contemporary - just makes me feel spaced out/cold (like being in a doctor's office) and GF has an uptight feel to it.

Just my opinion.

Two bedroom at OKW, plenty of space, nice grounds and great place for setting up your own romantic dinner.
Pampering yourselves at GF is also a great time, nice grounds and the Wedding Pavilion.

Honeymooned at Carribean Beach. Really enjoyed it. Stayed in the Jamaica wing and had to cross Parrot Cay Island to get to the food court every day. There are birds in cages on the island (hence the name) and on the last day the last parrot we looked at before leaving told us goodbye. Disney magic at it's best.

The most romantic resort we ever stayed at was the CBR. Out of all the ones we have visited, I think the Poly has the most romantic feel and would love to stay there.

We love WL. Quiet and romantic at night! ( We are trying Beach Club in October though!)

It really does depend on what you find romantic. For my husband and I, we thought FW and AKL were great, and POR is really beautiful as well. However, something about Boardwalk just grabs our imagination and we find that more romantic than anything.

I have heard CBR is romantic as well. I only stayed there with my friends on spring break, so it doesn't immediately leap to the forefront of my mind, but I can see where it would be romantic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter