FW for walkers-distances?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
Can anyone tell me exactly how long the main road is that goes from check-in up to Trail's End? DH and I are staying in the Cabins next month, and we both like to walk a lot. We're trying to figure out how far it might be (roughly) from the Cabin to the boat.

Well, I don't know if this will help, but it is one mile from the front parking lot to the marina as the crow flies.

:)

I am a walker also, we stayed in the 1800 loop last year and walked to the marina a few times. The cabins are just about the same distance. I didn't mind it, but my husband (not a walker) preferred the bus. I am glad we took our bikes though.

Sherri

I would say the cabins are between 3/4 and 1 mile (maybe a little more) depending on where your cabin location from the boat dock.

My odometer says the road to the marina is 1.4 miles from check in to the end of the road. If you like to walk you will love FW. There are pathways and trails galore.

We camp so we can always bring our bikes and can get around very well with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter