• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FYI- Priceline for cheap airfare worked well!

leebee

DIS Veteran
I know folks have been skittish about using priceline since 9/aa, so I wanted to let everyone know that we had no problems at all last week with our priceline tickets. Although I took the paper itinerary with me, nobody at the check-in counter ever asked to see it; they just wanted my name and took it from there. Also, we missed our connection in Boston (circled Logan longer waiting to land than it took us to get to BOS from Bangor!), but it was no problem. Delta had already rebooked us on a different flight before we could get to the ticket counter. So don't be afraid to use priceline- I saved $194/ticket over conventional booking of my flights and had no problems with the actual travel!

Sorry- that would be since 9/11, not 9/aa! Lazy little fingeritis, I guess!

Thanks for your report. I've also used Priceline for 2 plane trips to Orlando, and have another upcoming Priceline ticket for April. My flights were just fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter