"G"old/"G"reen alphabet exchange...CLOSED!!

Meriweather

Being a Nana is my superpower
Okay.......time for the "G" of the alphabet exchange. (starting a little early because I will be out of town this weekend).
Please try to make all the items green or gold.....only resort to using the "G" only if you can't come up with the colors (and these colors should be really easy this time of year).

This is a $5.00 exchange.
Names will be taken until Nov. 25. Mail out date is Dec. 2.

PM me your:
name
address
e-mail address
number of exchanges
willing to send international?
willing to be an elf?

I had to decide between the pin exchange or this one. We're going to WDW after the pin deadline, so I'm IN Gold/Green!

Bobbi :)

bobbiwoz said:

*looks thru bag* Well theres 2 of these... and ohhh one of this and it's sooo pretty! And there's a pair of these... hrm.. and this will look nice on that. This smells really nice, and that feels great. Are those enough hints? And yes everything is either green or gold.

:wave2:
I received a few PMs over the weekend.
Hope we see a lot more join in ::yes::
this one should be very easy!!

Funny, funny, UrsulasMyHero!! Anyway, I've done my shopping as well, and definitely got more green than gold.

Bobbi :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter