**Game - Interview the person below you**

Our best friends came over for dinner and we made some more plans for our WDW holiday that we are all going on together next Christmas.

What is your current favourite TV show?

Mine is Las Vegas on Sky one along with ER

Desperate Housewives is my new favourite

Do you think there are too many reality shows on TV now?

Definately too many reality shows at the moment. Do I watch them? :rolleyes1 Yes! Big Brother is obviously a fave at the moment!

Is there a book from your childhood that you still enjoy reading now?

I still love Little Women by Louisa May Alcott. Have also been known to dip back into the Mallory Towers series by Enid Blyton, I loved those when I was young!

I still read The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S Lewis I still have all my Enid Blyton Famous 5 books.

Do you use an internet food shopping service?

We do, I have just put my Tesco direct order in a few minutes ago!

No I don't - I keep meaning to try it though!

Who do you do your main grocery shopping with?

I shop at Mr Tesco's mainly

Depends where I am!....if I am doing shopping on the way home from work then it's Safeway @ Plymstock....if I go shopping from home then it's Sainburys.....but if I am out by my mum's it's tesco's!

What do you love about Sundays??

We love taking the dogs out for a mammoth walk after dinner - usually the moors or the beach....as it is sunny (but cold!) we're off to Mothercome beach after dinner today :)

The fact that I don't have to work on Mondays LOL!!

<b>Whats your favourite Universal ride?</b>

I like the Men In Black ride, its much better than Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin.

Do you prefer Islands of Adventure or Universal Studios ? I prefer Universal Studios, and I can't wait to try out the Mummy ride

mandymouse :earboy2:

I haven't been to Universal for a while, but I liked IoA slightly better for the theming & the rides. I loved Men in Black & am also looking forward to the Mummy & Shrek 4d.

What's your favourite 3d movie in the parks?

I loved Mickeys Philharmagic, but my vote has to go for the Muppets, it's got Penguins!!

I have to go for Mickey's Philharmagic too...........smell the pie :)

<b>What's your favourite item of clothing?</b>

My bridget Jones pants!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
If My pants aren't comfy then the rest of me isnt.

Q, If you had the choice and the money would you relocate to florida?

You wouldn't see me for dust...:) I would be away.

If only I could win the lottery.

If you could join a parade, what parade would it be and why?

I would like to be Mickey at the end of Mickey's Jammin Jungle Parade....that always seems a fun parade.

<b>What is your favourite flavour muffin? </b>

I had the most yumtastic Boston Creme flavour last time - lovely! But in this country with the rather more limited supply I would say Apple Cinnamon :)

Do films ever make you cry?

I can't watch Watership Down without shedding a tear when Hazel dies :(

The Lion King when Mufasa dies :(

<b>Mateasers or Munchies? </b> When you are not on a diet of course.

I love Malteasers, the new white ones too - yummy (oh no, now I'm thinking about chocolate again)

Are you going anywhere during half term ? or when is your next break ?

We're having a shopping weekend to the Trafford Centre next Saturday (get me to a Disney Store !!!)

mandymouse :earsgirl:

We are going up to Yorkshire to spend a few nights with my best friend in Selby and then a couple of nights in York. Really looking forward to it :)

Do you fly Premium Economy or its equivalent?

I have to say we don't - we did it once (upgraded! What a fluke!) and although it was very nice I could not justify the cost for the 4 of us, so we sit in cattle class :teeth:

Nope, as with yourself I looked at the cost and burst out laughing on my wage.

Ok for my question.

If you had the perfect job, what would that job be ?

I would love to be a ranger on the mountains of North Wales or the Lake District, rain/shine or snow this would be perfect.

(Sure Kev will be the managers of a Hooters outlet)

I would like to work in the Tea Shoppe, in the UK Pavillion at Epcot. I would love to see all those Brits say "How Much !!!" when you tell them the price of the Cadbury's Chocolate - LOL

Will you be making pancakes tonight ? I won't be making them, but I'll be sticking some Aunt Bessies in the microwave.

mandymouse :earsgirl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter