Game: The person below me...

Uh? That's horrible. It's not even close to funny BTW.

The person below me likes chocolate ice cream.

not as much as i love chocolate candy bars!!!!

the person below me is psycic (sp.??)

cat_herder said:
The person below loves Christmas at Disney Parks

I love ANYTHING at Disney Parks.

The person below me has been to Tokyo Disney Sea. (I wish I had!)

Never been to one.

The person below meh can play on vmk all day without getting bored.

( thats me.)

if only i had the time to play on vmk all day...................

the person below me wants to dye their hair pink!!!

Red, I want red hair like my character.

The person below me won't be able to sleep tonight because they are excited about the new costumes this week. :Pinkbounc

That's me! But also because I have a lot of work and three very long classes tomorrow that I'm dreading... I may not even get on VMK at all. :guilty:

The person below me is not scared of Tower of Terror... in fact, he/she laughs during the drops while everyone else screams! :teeth:

SorcererDonald16 said:
The person below me is not scared of Tower of Terror... in fact, he/she laughs during the drops while everyone else screams!
may i re phrase that? I am not scared of the Tower of Terror if I'm watching the video on the computer... In fact, I laugh during the drops while everyone else screams, because I know i'd be terrified on the real ride..............

The person below me wants to be a pirate pirate:

hell yea jack sparrow is mine :love: pirate: :love: pirate:

the person bellow me hates small world like i do!

Awww nooo! I love it is a small world, the music and the ambiance in the ride La la la lalala la :banana: :banana:

The person belows me has been to DisneyLand Resort Paris

only in my dreams

the person below me will go onto the homepage ten minutes before vmk opens, and will wait until opening time to make sure they are the first ones to see the mystery item.

I would have to say about five minutes.

The person below me is going to buy at least three of each costume. :teeth:

If i had enogh credits..

The person below me likes all the new changes on vmk.

Yep! Especially that new flip hair!!! My character can be my mini-me now! :cloud9:

The person below me has a MAJOR sweet tooth.

only in the Disney water parks

The person below me doesnt stop playing pirates of the caribbean game only to get keys

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter