Garden Grill

Just want to recheck: its character meal for both lunch and dinner, right?? We are doing lunch. I absolutely adore Chip & Dale. DS15 thinks its a hoot to take pictures of Mom with the characters now ;)

C.Ann said:
----------------------------------------------

Sorry to hear your sister had such a bad experience.. :( However, if it was the food, it would have taken much longer than 10 minutes to make her ill and the "turning" of the restaurant can't be felt at all.. Believe me - I would know - because no one suffers from motion sickness as easily as I do - LOL..

Probably just a stomach bug or something.. Out of all the sit-down meals we experienced (character meals or otherwise), the Garden Grill was the best - especially the cat fish.. :) Kind of odd because all 3 of us adults don't really care for fish, but that was the best ever!! :thumbsup2

It was not a stomach bug. She was fine later when we flew home that evening. It was either the look or taste of that bad food at GG.

We have always eaten at the Garden Grill for dinner and we have always enjoyed the food. My kids always want to eat there and they are older children. The character interaction is wonderful.

The food seems to to tailored for Southern taste, therefore, if you do not enjoy Southern food, then I would not eat at The Garden Grill. :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter