Gay Days 2008

I'm in the same boat... trying to decide if I can make it there, and if I wanna go solo! :scared:

A little alone time is nice, but how much can I take, right?! Anyone done gaydays solo?

Another factor: how crowded are the parks? I suspect Saturday in the Magic Kingdom is going to be a crazy fun madhouse :-)banana: :cool1: :banana: ) but what about the other parks the week before? Any firsthand experience?

My partner and I are still thinking about. Guess we don't have much more time to start planning. We can't make up our mind between Gaydays and going during Christmas.

Both!! :thumbsup2

I'm in the same boat... trying to decide if I can make it there, and if I wanna go solo! :scared:

A little alone time is nice, but how much can I take, right?! Anyone done gaydays solo?

Another factor: how crowded are the parks? I suspect Saturday in the Magic Kingdom is going to be a crazy fun madhouse :-)banana: :cool1: :banana: ) but what about the other parks the week before? Any firsthand experience?

The week before the parks aren't too bad at all, since the crowd kind of disperses its self. There are "unofficial" gaydays at the other parks the rest of the week, but almost no one follows them.

First of all...Saturday is definitely crazy, but worth every minute. I have been to GayDays several times. Generally, MK reaches capacity by lunchtime. Therefore if you are going to go, make sure it is early. Generally after the 3 pm parade, a lot of the crowd heads in, presumably to take a bar nap before the evening festivities. The other days of the week are typical sumer day crowds. There are other days set aside for 'gaydays' at the different parks and for the most part you will see red and rainbows intermingled pretty heavily in the crowds. If you've never been, I highly recommend it. I'm making the trip again this year with several of my friends.

Thanks for the information sbassgva! You've given me plenty to think about.

HERE IS A LIST OF THE MIGHTY PARTIES BEING HELD DURING GAY DAYS THIS YEAR..JUMP START IS BEING HELD AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES...

Johnny Chisholm invites you to the Circuit's favorite weekend ONE MIGHTY WEEKEND 2008 at Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando Florida! The EXTRAVAGANZA features a lineup of award-winning Circuit parties, including the new Thursday event "Jump Start," which promises an extended great time!

To start the weekend off with ONE MIGHTY BANG, DJ Brett Henrichson is featured as we "JUMP START' a "THURSDAY" like never before from 8:00 PM till 2:30 AM. Those who are in town early that week will get a "jump" on meeting and greeting for the weekend's festivities.

One Mighty Weekend welcomes back the legendary DJ Don Bishop to host Friday's REUNION POOL PARTYfrom Noon until 6 PM at the host hotel-the Buena Vista Palace. This first pool event, full of hot bodies and sexy swim wear, will light the fuse for an explosive, nonstop weekend of parties! But don't get out of your bathing suits after the pool party... the party continues from 8 PM to 2 AM with the award-winning BEACH BALL at Disney's Typhoon Lagoon featuring the incredible talents of DJ Tracy Young who will have you screaming for more at this wild, wet and fun event. Superstar DJ/Producer Roland Belmares will have the late-night dance floor packed and pounding at MAGIC JOURNEYS I from 1 AM to 8 AM.

Saturday begins with still more fun-in-the-sun from Noon until 6 PM at Saturday's REUNION POOL PARTY where nationally acclaimed DJ David Knapp spins the party into a swirling whirlpool of an event. Disney's MGM Studios is the backdrop for the weekend's highlight--ONE MIGHTY PARTY-(winner, Circuit Party of the Year, JustCircuit Awards 2006) from 8 PM to 2:30 AM. You won't believe your eyes when the live special performance superstar is announced! The park comes to life with two of the fiercest Circuit DJs-DJ Joe Gauthreaux & DJ Eddie Baez. You will dance, experience the attractions, enjoy the dazzling entertainment and witness the largest and finest fireworks display in the entire Circuit! This will indeed be the "MIGHTIEST" Circuit Party ever produced! Late night ignites once again in 2008 with the award-winning the Saturday MAGIC JOURNEYS II from 1 AM to 8 AM. Mega-hot DJ Alyson Calagna, who received major accolades for her performance at One Mighty Weekend's Beach Ball 2007, cranks up the heat to the boiling point for this major weekend event.

Sunday's REUNION POOL PARTY from Noon until 6 PM showcases DJ Phil B. as he works his magic on a sea of pool party sun worshipers. When the sun eventually goes down, the lights go UP at Universal Studios for the sparkling new adventure UNIVERSE from 8 PM until 2:30 AM. The mystical DJ ABEL will rule the night as this venue erupts into an awe-inspiring sound and light show, punctuated by state-of-the-art spectacular visual performances. Don't miss Sunday's MAGIC JOURNEYS III from 1 AM until 8 AM. The DJ Dynamic Duo of DJ Tony Moran (DJ of the Year, 2005/2006, JustCircuit Awards) and DJ Manny Lehman, will whip the crowd into a frenzy that will make this closing party absolutely unforgettable!

OFFICIAL HOST HOTEL "BUENA VISTA PALACE" ROOMS GOING FAST .

HI, I GO TO DISNEY SOLO OFTEN...MY LAST VISIT IN FEBRUARY 2008 FOR 5 DAYS MADE IT MY 114th VISIT IN A LITTLE OVER A YEAR AND A HALF...I KNOW THE IN'S AND OUT'S OF DISNEY RATHER WELL....

I ALSO HAVE ATTENDED GAY DAYS...

IN MY OPINION EVERY DAY IS GAY DAY AT DISNEY...AND A RED TSHIRT IS NOT NEEDED...

I HAVE ATTENDED GAY DAYS IN THE PAST. EACH TIME SOLO AND DID NOT FIND IT ANY DIFFERENT THAN ANY OTHER TIME WITH PARK ATTENDANCE OR
OVER CROWDING. ITS DISNEY IT GETS CROWDED DEAL. THE ONE MAJOR DIFFERENCE IS THE WEARING OF RED T-SHIRTS...AND THE CIRCUIT PARTIES
BEING HELD. GAY DAYS IS BASICLY ONE MAJOR CIRCUIT PARTY NOT FOCUSED ON GOING TO THE PARKS BUT GOING TO THE NEXT CIRCUIT PARTY
AND AT THE COST OF CLOSE TO $100 A PARTY THE PREMISE IS PARTY NOT PARK. THE BEST PARTY TO ATTEND IS THE ONE MIGHTY PARTY WHICH IS HELD AT HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS AS THE TOWER OF TERROR AND ROCKIN ROLLER COASTER ARE OPEN DURING THE PARTY AND YOU CAN RIDE ENDLESSLY ONE NIGHT I RODE THE ROCKIN ROLLER COASTER 13 TIMES IN A ROW...THE FIREWORK DISPLAY AT THE PARTY IS AWESOME AND THE TWO DANCE AREAS ARE WELL SETUP AND ITS A FANTASTIC EXPERIENCE TO DANCE OUTSIDE AT DISNEY...UNLESS IT RAINS....OUCHHHHHHHH

DRINK/FOOD PAYING TIP...
ALSO IF YOU ARE STAYING ON DISNEY PROPERTY YOU CAN CHARGE
ANY DRINK OR FOOD PURCHASE TO YOUR ROOM AVOIDING THE NEED TO BRING ALOT OF CASH WITH YOU TO THE PARTY...

TRANSPORT TO AND FROM PARTIES...
THERE ARE TAXIS OUTSIDE THE TWO THEME PARKS HAVING PARTIES THAT WILL TAKE YOU BACK TO YOUR HOTEL IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A CAR AS THE DISNEY TRANSPORT IS NOT RUNNING...A TAXI BACK TO A DISNEY PROPERTY HOTEL NOT THE BUENA VISTA PROPERTIES IS NO MORE THAN $10 IF THAT...ALSO A TAXI CAN PICK YOU UP AT THE HOTEL AND BRING YOU TO THE VENUE...TYPHOON LAGOON OR MGM...TO GET TO THE PARTY AT THE HOUSE OF BLUES THE DISNEY TRANSPORT CAN TAKE YOU FROM YOUR HOTEL AND THE BUSSES FROM DOWNTOWN DISNEY/PLEAUSURE ISLAND RUN UNTIL 2AM...TO BRING YOU BACK TO YOUR HOTEL...A GOOD DEAL AND LESS HASSLE THAN DRIVING...

WHAT IS NOT TOLD TO YOU AT ALL...
A MAJORITY OF THE GAYS DAYS INFORMATION REGARDING TRANSPORT TO AND FROM PARTIES IS BASED ON MY OWN FINDINGS...THERE IS NO INFORMATION PROVIDED AS TO HOW TO GET TO AND FROM THE PARTIES IF YOU DO NOT DRIVE.NOR DO THE PARTY PROMOTERS OFFER ANY TRANSPORT THEY JUST OFFER HOW TO PURCHASE A TICKET. ALSO BE PREPARED THAT JOHNNY CHISHOLM WILL AT ANY TIME CHANGE THE DJ OR ENTERTAINMENT SCHEDULED FOR THE PARTY WITH NO ADVANCE NOTICE AND AS YOU HAVE PURCHASED YOUR TICKET YOU HAVE NO RECOURSE...ALSO IF IT RAINS THERE IS NO REFUND...LAST YEAR HE CHANGED THE DJ AT ONE MIGHTY PARTY AND OFFERED NO APOLOGY OTHER THAN THIS IS THE NEW DJ...
I EMAILED THE WEBSITE TO FIND OUT WHERE JUMP START THE NEW PARTY IS BEING HELD THIS YEAR AS THEY DID NOT OFFER WHERE THE VENUE IS BEING HELD. JOHNNY CHISHOLM IS UNDER THE IMPRESSION THAT ALL PARTY GOERS DRIVE AND HAVE SOME INNER CLUE AS TO HOW TO GET TO AND FROM THE PARTIES...ALSO PARKING FOR THE REUNION PARTY AT THE BUENA VISTA IS A NIGHTMARE...IF YOU ARE STAYING ON DISNEY PROPERTY YOU CAN TAKE THE DISNEY TRANSPORT BUS TO DOWNTOWN DISNEY AND WALK TO THE BUENA VISTA AS IT IS DIRECTLY ACROSS THE STREET...OR PARK IN THE DOWNTOWN DISNEY PARKING LOT.
ANOTHER BIT OF INFO NO ONE TELLS YOU...

NOT GOING TO A PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF YOU ARE NOT A CIRCUIT PARTY ATTENDEE AND ONLY GOING TO GO TO THE PARKS THEN BE PREPARED FOR THE LONG CUES AND HOT WEATHER...
IT CAN GET VERY HOT AND HUMID IN ORLANDO IN JUNE AND IT IS THE RAINY SEASON HERE IN FLORIDA SO BE PREPARED FOR A SUDDEN DOWNPOUR ANY TIME DURING THE DAY...YOU JUST MIGHT GET SOAKED....

WHERE TO STAY>>>>>>>>>
ID SUGGEST STAYING ON DISNEY PROPERTY AS THE AMENITIES AFFORDED TO YOU BY STAYING ON PROPERTY OUTWEIGH STAYING AT A NON DISNEY PROPERTY...UNLESS YOU HAVE A PACKAGE FOR THE GAY DAYS AT ONE OF THEIR HOTELS...OFTEN THE PRICE OF THEIR HOST HOTEL OR OTHER IS ALOT MORE THAN A DISNEY PROPERTY HOTEL AND WITH NO DISNEY AMENITIES..

A DISNEY PROPERTY DOES NOT MEAN THE HOTELS ON BUENA VISTA DRIVE...

THEY ARE TECHNICALLY ON DISNEY PROPERTY BUT NOT CONSIDERED A DISNEY HOTEL...YOU ARE UNABLE TO ATTEND EXTRA MAGIC HOURS...EARLY MORNING OR LATE EVENING PARK HOURS WHICH YOU CAN IF YOU STAY ON DISNEY PROPERTY...ALSO THE DISNEY TRANSPORT DOES NOT RUN TO THESE HOTELS AT ALL...

THE BUS SERVICE TO THE PARKS FROM THESE HOTELS IS HORRENDOUS
IT IS PROVIDED BY THE HOTEL AND NOT DISNEY...AND IF YOU DRIVE TO THE PARKS THE PARKING IS COSTLY...BY STAYING ON DISNEY PROPERTY THE BUSSES RUN FREQUENTLY...HENCE GETS YOU TO THE PARKS AND BACK TO THE HOTEL QUICKLY...ID SUGGEST THE POP CENTURY AS THE BEST VALUE HOTEL WITH THE FASTEST BUS SERVICE TO AND FROM THE PARKS...

A TIP IF YOU ARE STAYING AT THE BUENA VISTA HOTEL...WALK TO DOWNTOWN DISNEY AND TAKE THE DISNEY TRANSPORT BUS TO THE PARK OF YOUR CHOICE...THE DISNEY TRANSPORT BUSSES WILL TAKE YOU TO ANY OF THE PARKS OR HOTELS WITH NO HASSLE...
DONT FORGET ABOUT THE MONORAIL OR STEAMBOAT FROM THE TICKET TRANSPORTATION CENTER...
THE TICKET TRANSPORT CENTER IS THE MAIN HUB FOR PARKING FOR THE MAGIC KINGDOM...THE MONORAIL AND STEAMBOAT TAKE YOU TO THE MAGIC KINGDOM...

PARKING TIP.....
AS EACH PARK HAS ITS OWN PARKING LOT...I WOULD SUGGEST TO PARK AT A SMALLER PARK RATHER THAN THE TICKET TRANSPORTATION CENTER PARKING LOT OF THE MAGIC KINGDOM AND TAKE A BUS TO THE PARK YOU WANT TO GO TO....MGM HAS A GOOD PARKING LOT AND THE TRANSPORT IS FAST TO ANY PARK...ANOTHER HINT ON HOW TO GET AROUND IF YOU ARE NOT STAYING ON DISNEY PROPERTY...PARKING IS USUALLY $20 OR MORE PER DAY...
AVOID PAYING TO PARK....
PARK AT DOWNTOWN DISNEY AND TAKE THE
DISNEY TRANSPORT BUS TO THE PARK OF YOUR CHOICE OR ANY HOTEL
AND TAKE THE BUS TO A PARK FROM THERE...

IF YOU ARE GOING TO DISNEY I WOULD SUGGEST UPGRADING YOUR TICKET TO A PARK HOPPER PASS AND THE WATER PARK OPTION IF THAT INTERESTS YOU SO YOU CAN GO TO ANY OF THE PARKS DURING THE DAY OR NIGHT AND NOT BE LOCKED IN TO JUST ONE PARK A DAY...

THIS INFO CAN BE FOUND ON WALTDISNEYWORLD.COM

REMEMBER THAT A DISNEY PROPERTY GUEST CAN GO THE PARKS ON EARLY OPENING DAYS OR LATE EVENING (EXTRA MAGIC HOURS) AND NON PROPERTY GUESTS CANNOT...SOME PARKS REMAIN OPEN UNTIL 2AM AND OPEN AS EARLY AS 7AM DEPENDING ON THE SEASON...CHECK THE DISNEY CALENDAR OF PARK OPENING AND CLOSING TIMES ON THE DISNEY WEBSITE...

MAGICAL EXPRESS.....
IF YOU ARE FLYING IN AND STAYING ON DISNEY PROPERTY YOU CAN AVAIL YOURSELF TO THE DISNEY MAGICAL EXPRESS BUS SERVICE WHICH TAKES YOU TO THE DISNEY HOTEL YOU ARE STAYING AT...THIS AVOIDS CAR RENTAL AND THE DRIVE TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT... YOU BOOK THIS WHEN BOOKING YOUR ROOM WITH A DISNEY TRAVEL AGENT OR CAN DO IT ONLINE BY CHECKING THE MAGICAL EXPRESS BOX...IF YOU DO NOT HAVE YOUR FLIGHT INFO YOU CAN CALL AND PROVIDE IT LATER...I HAVE WAITED NO LONGER THAN 20 MINS FOR A BUS TO BRING ME TO MY HOTEL. LESS THAN THE TIME IT TAKES TO GET TO THE RENTAL CAR AND MANUEVER THE ROADS TO DISNEY...BELIEVE ME THE DRIVE IS NOT GREAT AND MANY GET LOST RETURNING TO THE AIRPORT...ALSO SOME CAR RENTALS ARE NOT ON AIRPORT PROPERTY....

MAGIC EXPRESS BUS SERVICE....
THE ONE DISADVANTAGE TO THIS IS IF YOU ARE ATTENDING THE CIRCUIT PARTIES OR WANT TO GO THE ORLANDO BARS WHILE THERE...]
RESOLUTION....
THIS CAN EASILY BE RESOLVED BY RENTING A CAR FROM THE DISNEY CAR CARE CENTER LOCATED ON DISNEY PROPERTY.A WELL KEPT SECRET. THE CONCIERGE AT THE HOTEL WILL ARRANGE THIS FOR YOU REGARDLESS IF IT IS A VALUE RESORT OR NOT...ALL DISNEY PROPRERTY GUESTS ARE TREATED EQUALLY... THE CAR RENTAL COMPANY WILL SEND A CAR TO PICK YOU UP TO BRING YOU TO THE CAR CARE CENTER RENTAL STATION OR BRING THE CAR TO YOU...I BELIEVE ENTERPRISE OFFERS THE HOTEL DROP OFF SERVICE...

CAR SERVICES/TAXIS/MEARS TRANSPORT
CAR SERVICE IN THE ORLANDO AREA IS VERY COSTLY... THE MAIN SERVICE IS PROVIDED BY MEARS TRANSPORTATION AND IT CAN EASILY COST OVER $100 DOLLARS TO GET FROM THE AIRPORT TO YOUR HOTEL UNLESS YOU TAKE A HOTEL BUS WHICH DROPS YOU OFF AT SEVERAL HOTELS BEFORE YOU REACH YOURS....OR THE HOTEL YOUR STAYING AT PROVIDES BUS SERVICE...I PRICED OUT THE COST OF A MEARS CAR/TAXI TO TAKE ME TO UNIVERSAL ONE DAY AND IT WAS OVER $125 TO GET TO UNIVERSAL WHEN A CAR RENTAL WAS ROUGHLY $25 A DAY OR LESS...

ST8aPHOBIA...
GAYS AT DISNEY WITH OR WITHOUT RED TSHIRTS OR BEING GAY DAYS

THERE IS HOMPHOBIA AND THEN THERE IS WHAT I FOUND TO BE ST8aPHOBIA...WHERE MOST GAYS DONT WANT TO BE AROUND ST8'S OR FEEL OUT OF PLACE STANDING IN LINE WITH A FAMILY OR COUPLE...WELL REGARDLESS OF WHAT IS GOING ON IN THE WORLD. DISNEY IS A FAMILY ORIENTED PLACE AND NO DAY DEVOTED TO GAYS WILL CHANGE THAT...
MOST GAYS FOR SOME REASON HAVE ST8aPHOBIA...
I HAVE WATCHED THIS COUNTLESS TIMES AND FOUND IT TO BE SAD...ALSO BECAUSE OF ST8aPHOBIA MOST GAYS DONT SPEAK TO YOU JUST NOD AND WONT OPENLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEY ARE GAY AS TO NOT BE OUTED...THEY OFTEN LURK TO THE BACK OF THE BUS LINE AT A HOTEL TO GO TO A PARK AND SEEM TO BE UPTIGHT OR OUT OF PLACE WITH THE FAMILIES AND ST8 COUPLES...I HAVE WATCHED THEM ALMOST CRINGE WHEN NEAR CHILDREN AND MAKE COMMENTS ABOUT CHILDREN PUSHING OR CRYING OR A STROLLER BEING IN THEIR WAY...ITS DISNEY FAMILIES GO THERE DEAL OR DONT GO...ST8/GAY OR NOT YOUR AT THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH SO MAKE IT HAPPY AND FORGET WHO OR WHAT YOU ARE...JUST ENJOY YOURSELF....MAKE EVERY MOMENT MAGIC...

IM SURE MANY WILL ATTEST THIS ST8aPHOBIA NOT TO BE TRUE BUT THIS IS MY OPINON BASED ON OBSERVATION...

SO IF YOU ARE HUNG UP ABOUT BEING WITH ST8'S THEN ID SUGGEST NOT TO WEAR A RED TSHIRT SO NOT TO STAND OUT...

ONE YEAR A GUY ASKED ME WHAT'S UP WITH THE RED TSHIRTS I SAID ITS GAY DAY AND THE GAYS ARE WEARING RED TSHIRTS...HE SAID THAT IS THE MOST RIDICULOUS THING HE HAD EVER HEARD OF...HE SAID WHAT DOES IT MATTER IF YOUR ST8 OR GAY...WHATS THE TSHIRT HAVE TO DO WITH IT...
I COULDNT HAVE AGREED MORE....

IF GAYS WANT TO INTERGRATE INTO SOCIETY THEN BY STANDING OUT WEARING A RED TSHIRT IS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT...ESPECIALLY AT DISNEY...

AS A MAJORITY OF THE CAST MEMEBERS ARE GAY DOES IT REALLY MATTER TO WEAR A RED TSHIRT...WE ALL CAN TELL WHO WE ARE...REGARDLESS OF BEING AT DISNEY OR NOT...

RIDES/LINES/FOOD AT DISNEY...A RED TSHIRT IS NOT GETTING YOU ON ANY RIDE FASTER...

THE HEAVIEST CONGESTION OF LINES DEPENDS ON THE PARK OPENING TIME...AND CLOSING...NORMALLY BE PREPARED TO WAIT IN A LINE BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 11-3 TO BE OVER 35 MINS...UNLESS YOU ARE ON DISNEY PROPERTY AND GO TO AN EARLY MORNING OPENING THEN CHOICE RIDES ARE OPEN AND THE LINES ARE SHORTER...IF YOU DO GO TO A PARK WHEN IT JUST OPENS ID SUGGEST TO DASH AS FAST AS YOU CAN TO THE RIDE YOU WANT AND GET ON THE LINE POSSIBLY STOPPING AT A FAST PASS STATION TO GET A TICKET TO RIDE THAT RIDE AGAIN...ID RATHER RIDE ONE RIDE SEVERAL TIMES IN ROW...BUT THAT IS ME...THE PARKS HAVE AFTERNOON PARADES AROUND 3PM EACH DAY SO LINES TEND TO THIN OUT...IF YOUR INTERESTED IN EATING ID SUGGEST EATING LUNCH PRIOR TO 12 OR AFTER AROUND 2 AS THE LINES TO EAT ARE NOT AS CROWDED...OR AT 3 WHEN THE PARADE IS ON...
SITDOWN DINING....
TO AVOID COUNTER SERVICE ID SUGGEST TO MAKE A RESERVATION WELL BEFORE YOU TAKE YOUR TRIP TO DISNEY AT A SIT DOWN RESTAURANT...THE FOOD IS AWESOME AND WELL WORTH THE COST...THE BEST BUFFET IS AT THE CRYSTAL PALACE IN THE MAGIC KINGDOM...I KNOW OF MANY GOOD RESTAURANTS IF INTERSTED ASK ME I CAN HELP OUT...IF YOUR SINGLE AND DO NOT HAVE A RESERVATION THEY WILL OFTEN GO OUT OF THEIR WAY TO SEAT YOU...THEY HAVE FOR ME BUT AS I GO TO THE PARKS ALOT THE HOSTESSES KNOW ME AT THE KIOSK...
YOU CAN ALSO GO TO ANY PARKS QUEST SERVICES RELATIONS DESK AND THEY CAN MAKE THE RESERVATIONS FOR YOU...

ALSO THE DISNEY MEAL PLAN IS A GREAT SAVINGS PER DAY...THIS CAN BE ADDED TO YOUR HOTEL STAY WHEN STAYING ON DISNEY PROPERTY...
WALTDISNEYWORLD.COM

FAST PASSES....HOW TO GET ONE....WITHOUT USING THE KIOSK

THIS METHOD WORKS TO GET A FAST PASS IF YOUR TIME IS LIMITED IN THE PARK...GO TO A GUEST SERVICES DESK AND SAY THAT YOU ARE ONLY ABLE TO BE IN THE PARK FOR A FEW HOURS AND WOULD LIKE TO RIDE SAY "SPACE MOUNTAIN" IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO GET A FAST PASS FOR THE RIDE...THEY WILL OFTEN OBLIGE YOU AND ASK IF YOU WANT TO RIDE ANY OTHER RIDE THAT DAY...THIS WILL BE FOR YOU AND FOR HOWEVER MANY IN YOUR PARTY...IT HAS WORKED FOR ME WITH A PARTY OF 8 PEOPLE BEFORE...GOOD LUCK...

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS JUST ASK ME

POPCENTURY59

Hi Sorry For The Incorect Road It Is Not Beuna Vista Drive It Is International Drive That The Hotels Are On...

These Hotels Although On Disney Property Are Not Part Of The Disney Bus Transport Or Disney Amenities I Have Mentioned In The Previous Thread...

A Disney Property Does Not Mean The Hotels On Buena Vista Drive...
It Should Have Read The Hotels On International Drive...
Hence Buena Vista Palace/grosvenor/doubletree Etc....

Sorry For The Confusion I Hate Mistakes Such As This...

Hi Sorry For The Incorect Road It Is Not Beuna Vista Drive It Is International Drive That The Hotels Are On...

These Hotels Although On Disney Property Are Not Part Of The Disney Bus Transport Or Disney Amenities I Have Mentioned In The Previous Thread...

A Disney Property Does Not Mean The Hotels On Buena Vista Drive...
It Should Have Read The Hotels On International Drive...
Hence Buena Vista Palace/grosvenor/doubletree Etc....

Sorry For The Confusion I Hate Mistakes Such As This...

It's actually "Hotel Plaza Blvd."

I go to GayDays every year (it's easy as a local) and have never been to any of the parties. Pleasure island will normally have some sort of event the Thursday before, and other than that I really do anything other than the parks.

The Buena Vista Palace Is On 1900 Buena Vista Drive Not Hotel Blvd Where The Other Hotels Are Located....that Is Where I Got The Buena Vista Drive In The First Place...

My Confusion Was That The Buena Vista Palace Is Not On The Hotel Blvd Persay...

The International Drive Is Another Road In Orlando With Budget Price Hotels That Has Nothing To Do With The Disney Properties...

Now That I Have That Resolved...i No Longer Feel Confused...

I Am So Use To Telling People Not To Stay On International Drive That It Was Engrained In My Head...

PLEASURE ISLAND...Mannequins Dance Palace – It's a dance revolution at this pulsating, flashing nightclub that includes a huge dance floor which actually rotates as you gyrate to the throbbing sounds of techno-trance tunes.
Price Range: $20.95

NOT A CIRCUIT PARTY EVENT ADMISSION TO PLEASURE ISLAND IS REQUIRED
This dance club has been the thursday night gay venue for dancing since gay days started...it often gets a gay crowd on thursday nights when it is not gay days as well...

HOUSE OF BLUES @ DOWNTOWN DISNEY
JUMP START CIRCUIT PARTY

OMW 2008: Jump Start

Brett Henrichsen
Thursday, June 5, 2008 • 8 pm - 2:30 pm
• Age 18+
$50.00

I have been at WDW during gay days once, didn't attend any events. So, to that end - for all of you that have attended some or any of these events - are there any women? or are these circuit parties mostly guys?

I did go to House of Blues the time I was there for a girls only party that was mostly men...I was more than a little suprised to find so many straight men at a woman's only event. But, I still had a good time.

Please enlighten me a bit!

Thanks in advance.

PLEASURE ISLAND...Mannequins Dance Palace – It's a dance revolution at this pulsating, flashing nightclub that includes a huge dance floor which actually rotates as you gyrate to the throbbing sounds of techno-trance tunes.
Price Range: $20.95

NOT A CIRCUIT PARTY EVENT ADMISSION TO PLEASURE ISLAND IS REQUIRED
This dance club has been the thursday night gay venue for dancing since gay days started...it often gets a gay crowd on thursday nights when it is not gay days as well...

That Pleasure Island price is for the Multi-Club ticket. If you are just going to Mannequeens, you can get the single club ticket for about $11.

And for Padalyn, a few years ago they started having events for the ladies as well. Southern Nights was always "girl night" on Saturdays, but unfortunatly it closed recently :sad1:

I knew the place I wanted to stay - and play Patio Bingo

I arrived on June 2, 2001 and stayed at the gayest of all gay resort, The Palmer house (?) right in the middle of Disney Days. The boys, the men, the mood I was in my element

I am definately going back

I knew the place I wanted to stay - and play Patio Bingo

I arrived on June 2, 2001 and stayed at the gayest of all gay resort, The Palmer house (?) right in the middle of Disney Days. The boys, the men, the mood I was in my element

I am definately going back

It was the Parliment House, and it's always like that :rotfl:

I have seen a schedule of the days events at MK on Saturday but I have been all over the gaydays website, where was it? It described the meeting place and times for lesbians in the MK. I forgot to bookmark it, and of course now I can't find it! [editing: I finally found it - the work computer had the link blocked for some reason - but I would still like to see the rest of the schedule this indepth]
I would love to read this type of indepth thing for all the days!

I found 2 events for women that are not pool parties (I am not a sun bunny), one is a comedy show and the other doesn't seem to have any description of the event. None of the events seem to have tickets available - and the site GAYDAY.com isn't showing any schedule after 2006...help! (again!)

If anyone can enlighten me I would appreciate it. I guess I seem a little dense here - I am just seeing the expo and pool parties for women - There HAS to be more!

Thanks in advance

I have been at WDW during gay days once, didn't attend any events. So, to that end - for all of you that have attended some or any of these events - are there any women? or are these circuit parties mostly guys?

I did go to House of Blues the time I was there for a girls only party that was mostly men...I was more than a little suprised to find so many straight men at a woman's only event. But, I still had a good time.

Please enlighten me a bit!

Thanks in advance.

I had a BLAST dancing at 8-Trax last in 2006 and 2007 Gay Days with a rag-tag collection of guests including four of the coolest lesbians in the whole world! :)

There are definitely lesbians there.

Knox

padalyn, here are some sites to check that have womans parties etc

GAYDAYS.COM/CALENDAR

CHECK OUT GIRLS AT GAY DAYS HERE

GIRLSINWONDERLAND.COM

THESE I HAVE BEEB TOLD TO BE THE HOTTEST PARTIES ON THE WOMANS CIRCUIT...

IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE QUESTIONS PLEASE FREE TO EMAIL ME AT
POPCENTURY95@AOL.COM

BARON

I had a BLAST dancing at 8-Trax last in 2006 and 2007 Gay Days with a rag-tag collection of guests including four of the coolest lesbians in the whole world! :)

There are definitely lesbians there.

Knox

KEWL!!! Ladies!!! YEA!!!!

I will try to run into you and ConcKahuna at some point during my stay...I am at OKW - so that is close (a ferry ride away!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter