Gay Days 2010 "20th Anniversary"!!!

Ok folks I know Iam late in the game. Julio & I just booked our room and this time we are staying for the EPCOT games. We always miss them because it's on the last Sunday and we usually leave on Sunday. Not this time we leave on Monday!!! What are the plans?:confused3:banana:

Simple:

After a liquid lunch someplace... we all gather at Epcot at the fountains around 1pm and start in the UK and work our way around... one country at a time.

Simple:

After a liquid lunch someplace... we all gather at Epcot at the fountains around 1pm and start in the UK and work our way around... one country at a time.

It's supposed to be "high noon at Mexico" but just try and get a group of gays somewhere on time :rotfl:

My partner, kids and myself will be there for the entire week (June 1st-12th)!!

This will be our 3rd Gay Days weekend and we have a blast every time. We will be staying at Pop Century as always. I would love to meet some of you from Disboards!! You won't be able to miss us, each day we will be wearing exactly the same shirt.

We've got the Deluxe Dining package and are using them at the best of places that we have discovered.......Hoop-Dee-Doo, Backyard BBQ and California Grill.

:yay:

We've got the countdown fever something bad!!!!

I really want to go this year but I don't have anyone to go with. My girlfriend can't afford to (and as a college student I can't really afford to pay for both of us :sad1:), my sister is taking classes, and it seems like all of my friends are working. At this point I'm actually considering booking a solo trip. I'm sure there will be plenty of people around that wouldn't mind me tagging along for the day. ::flower3:

Hope to be joining ya'll for Gay Days this year, this will be our first time and we are getting excited! Can't wait for all the fun and excitement. :cool1:

My partner, kids and myself will be there for the entire week (June 1st-12th)!!

This will be our 3rd Gay Days weekend and we have a blast every time. We will be staying at Pop Century as always. I would love to meet some of you from Disboards!! You won't be able to miss us, each day we will be wearing exactly the same shirt.

We've got the Deluxe Dining package and are using them at the best of places that we have discovered.......Hoop-Dee-Doo, Backyard BBQ and California Grill.

:yay:

We've got the countdown fever something bad!!!!

Kewl!!! I'll be there June 1-8. :dance3: Same resort. I'll be taking photography for SWW and foodie pics. I have the D X DDP plan too and trying to figure out where I'm going to eat....aarrggghhh!!!! too many choices! I know I'm eating at Cali Grill, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys, Le Cellier, and Cape May.

Anna

Kewl!!! I'll be there June 1-8. :dance3: Same resort. I'll be taking photography for SWW and foodie pics. I have the D X DDP plan too and trying to figure out where I'm going to eat....aarrggghhh!!!! too many choices! I know I'm eating at Cali Grill, Crystal Palace, Chef Mickeys, Le Cellier, and Cape May.

Anna

Anna...try Jiko's. Very yummy and great atmosphere.

Is there any plans to meet Saturday at MK? If not, would anyone be interested?

Simple:

Looks like 1pm at the fountains.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter