Gaydays 2010 itinerary/meetup schedule!

June 1st-June 7th
Doubletree International Drive

June 1st
Arrive in the Evening so prob check in and relax!

June 2nd
Probably one of the water parks (most likely Blizzard Beach since I'll be at Typhoon Lagoon later in the week)

Thursday 6/3:
Animal Kingdom - Never been Dawa Bar so defintely intersted in meeting up!

Friday 6/4:
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Meetup: 9pm at Victoria Falls at DAKL - Maybe...also going to
Lets Go Play at Typhoon Lagoon

Saturday 6/5:
Magic Kingdom
Meetup: 4pm at Aloha Isle Snack Company for Dole Whips! - Sounds like a fun snack after the parade
Rix Lounge at 9pm - Not sure what/where this is...could be interesting!

Sunday 6/6
Epcot
Meetup: Noon GST (1pm for straight people) at Mexico for Drink-Around-The-World - AWESOME! I LOVE DRINKING AROUND THE WORLD :banana: DEFINTELY BE THERE FOR THIS!!!
P House Party at night!

Monday 6/7
Random park fun and fly back home in the late afternoon

Also prob gonna go to one of the pool parties at the host hotel so please feel free to pvt message me. Looking foward to meeting a whole bunch of new people! I'm gonna have to put all of this in Outlook to keep track of all the fun!!

My partner and I will be in the Kingdom Saturday. We'll try and get by for the Dole Whip extravaganza.

I just booked my trip for Gay Days. I'll be there June 3rd - June 7th.

I will be staying at POR and hitting the parks on the Gay Days schedule. I should be at the AKL meet/greet and at the DAW at Epcot.

This is my first gay days, so I am totally pumped! I just got back from my trip to the World last week, so I wasn't originally going to go but I did the math, and there were three paychecks in April :woohoo:

Hope to meet you all, especially my buddy Rob! :)

Welcome DrewEYJ hope to see out and about. We will be at several meet and greets. See ya then...

Hey I just saw my ticker!!! One month away and today we got our trip packet from Disney with our luggage tags! I can not wait to meet everyone!:yay:

Thanks! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

I have a question... should I wear a plain red t-shirt? or should I make a t-shirt transfer or something clever to put on it?

What type of red shirts do you all wear? And do you wear a red shirt every day during the 4 park stint?

Thanks for your input everyone...

Thanks! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone.

I have a question... should I wear a plain red t-shirt? or should I make a t-shirt transfer or something clever to put on it?

What type of red shirts do you all wear? And do you wear a red shirt every day during the 4 park stint?

Thanks for your input everyone...

Some people wear different colored shirts for each day, with red on Saturday. I normally just wear red all week.

You'll see all kinds of red shirts. Some plain, and some with funny sayings/art on them. Remember Disney IS a family destination, so IMHO if you have a "dirty" one, make sure it's cloaked in enough innuendo that the kiddies wont get it :rotfl:

One of my favorites is actually one I bought at EE. It's red, has a sketched version of the mountain, and says "Scream like a girl" :rotfl2:

We'll be doing all four parks on the assigned days except Sunday is our official Day of Relaxation so no drinking 'round the world for us. But we do have dinner rezzies at Bistro de Paris so we'll get to Epcot for a bit of fun Sunday night. If you've never tried dining at the Bistro it's like being waited on by the boys of Bel Ami. And if you don't know that that means I cannot explain it here.

I know I'm still new round here and all but my partner and I would, at the very least, love to stop by Saturday for a Dole Whip and say hello!

Oh and I know my signature is not only a mess but probably in extreme excess of the guidelines. But I only just today put it together so please don't tattle on me for at least a day or two. I've never put my DisneyParks history in writing before like so many do here and it was a really fun and nostalgic experience.

I just booked my trip for Gay Days. I'll be there June 3rd - June 7th.

I will be staying at POR and hitting the parks on the Gay Days schedule. I should be at the AKL meet/greet and at the DAW at Epcot.

This is my first gay days, so I am totally pumped! I just got back from my trip to the World last week, so I wasn't originally going to go but I did the math, and there were three paychecks in April :woohoo:

Hope to meet you all, especially my buddy Rob! :)

Awesome!! Glad to have another DISer joining us for the big event!

Hey I just saw my ticker!!! One month away and today we got our trip packet from Disney with our luggage tags! I can not wait to meet everyone!:yay:

Isn't it a great feeling once you hit the 1 month mark? All day today I was going around saying I can now officially start the countdown!! :banana:

We'll be doing all four parks on the assigned days except Sunday is our official Day of Relaxation so no drinking 'round the world for us. But we do have dinner rezzies at Bistro de Paris so we'll get to Epcot for a bit of fun Sunday night. If you've never tried dining at the Bistro it's like being waited on by the boys of Bel Ami. And if you don't know that that means I cannot explain it here.

Even if you don't want to do DATW you're welcome to join us for the ATW part, even if for a brief hello.

I've never ate at Bistro de Paris but have dined at Chefs de France and I know exactly what you mean!! YUMMY!!!!! :thumbsup2 Unfortunately I have bad luck there. Every time I end up with either a waitress or the old waiter.

Hey, ConcK:

I think I will put this on my red shirt :rolleyes1

This was actually out on photobucket and put there by of the "disigners" from the creative board. Apparently, it's Disney appropriate, considering many people have been making these and wearing them to the parks HAHA - and not JUST as halloween :P

What do you think? :rotfl:

PiratestitchsurrenderMH.jpg

Hey ABOMIBOT I know what mean u about the waiters.... I perfer the "Falcon"
waiters myself....:rotfl::rolleyes1

Man now I think I need to do some looking and get some good shirts. Here's one idea I had. Take a picture of the evolution of man, something like this but better, and put under it "We're all homos."
images

My man Mark says he wants a red tee with simple, black text that says, "Does this shirt make me look gay?"

Here's mine. I have a lot of TS becuase I have reeaaalllly bad food allergies. LOL. (Onions cause me to have seizures.) PLus, I'm working...travel writing/photography.

June 2—
Coral Reef 2:55 p.m.
Illuminations
Raglan Road 10:15 p.m.

June 3—
Crystal Palace 8:05 a.m.
Le Cellier 1:20 p.m.
open time
House of Blues 6 p.m.

June 4—
50’s Prime Time Café 12:30 p.m.
California Grill 5:45 p.m. (working dinner)
open nite

June 5—
Chef Mickey 9:20 a.m.
Les Chefs de France 1:40 p.m.
open time
Crystal Palace—8:55 p.m.
SpectroMagic

June 6—
Grand Floridian Café 9 a.m.
spa/open
Wolfgang Puck Café 5 p.m.
MSEP

June 7-go home.

So I just found out the best news! I went to book my airfare since I already booked my trip, and the airfares from Dayton and Cincinnati were outrageous. My mom lives 40 minutes from Columbus so I checked the airfare there, and Southwest was half the price! I was able to add a whole extra day to my trip and pay for the airfare and I still saved $60.00!!!! And I don't have to pay baggage fees!!!! WHOOPEE!!! Now I'll be there the 2nd thru the
7th....nothing like bargain shopping!:banana:

That's a great deal! Good for you! ::yes::

Kennywife, that's some kinda' itinerary! :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter