Gearing up for WDW with House of Mouse

pennyplanner

DIS Veteran
The Disney Channel runs two concurrent 1/2 hour shows from 2 p.m. - 3 p.m. (EST) of House of Mouse. If you are looking to get your kids, young or old, psyched up for WDW, just tune in.

It is a very clever mix of Disney's animated characters in a nightclub setting intertwined with cartoons. The interaction of characters is great from Snow White to all your favorite villians. Mickey, Donald and Goofy play prominent roles of course managing the club.

The show is sure to whet your appetite to see all the characters at WDW. It is entertaining for kids and adults alike. If you're not home from school or work, set that old VCR. It is well worth the effort.

Job well done Disney, House of Mouse is our new favorite!

--pennyplanner

This is a great idea! We did the same thing. My kids love House of Mouse and grew to love the characters more that way. We did watch a bunch of the Disney movies but there is not much out there with Micky & the gang. From watching House of Mouse, my preschoolers fell in love with Goofy - and that made it that much more special when Mickey & Goofy gave her a Happy Bday phone call.

Here! Here! It's a great show. They show both old and newer cartoons, so I see some of the old ones I remember from when I was a kid. House of Mouse Villians just came out on DVD and is also a good one. It's a lot of Halloween cartoons + the villians take over HOM. Great fun!

not to nitpick (please don't shoot me), but I believe you mean CONSECUTIVELY, not concurrent.

Ohhhhhh one other funny thing that came about because of House of Mouse and Toon Disney. When we were at Toontown, my ds4 saw Pete's Garage and pretended to be scared at the big likeness of Pete. And at the Liberty Tree Tavern, he saw Goofy across the room and yelled "Hey Goof Troop! Where's your friend Pete?" Too bad he didn't have the courage to say that when Goofy was at our table.

Thanks beansmom for the correction!

I used "concurrent" in error to describe the running time of HOUSE OF MOUSE.

Thanks,
pennyplanner

Ok, this isn't about the "House of Mouse," but what I would love to see back on again is, "Inside Out." Remember that one? That was with George Forman and...oh, ummmm yeah...those two other hosts. :( Anyway, that show always got me into the mood.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter