Genie + 2nd park/hopping question

TamTamMinnie

Earning My Ears
I read the "genie + strategies" thread b4 asking but I'm still confused- says if I'm an AP (so still need reservations) that we can't book a LL for 2nd park until the ride return time is after 2pm because "that's when hopping is allowed".

Is that still the case now with hopping having no 2:00 rule for awhile now? Making sure I know when we can book for the 2nd park.

No, that's no longer the case. I used G+ in April and started my day at Animal Kingdom. Booked LL for Safari, scanned in and then booked a LL for MMRR at Hollywood Studios. Return time was, I think for around 10:00am, but I just kept modifying for later times until I was ready to head to HS.

I read the "genie + strategies" thread b4 asking but I'm still confused- says if I'm an AP (so still need reservations) that we can't book a LL for 2nd park until the ride return time is after 2pm because "that's when hopping is allowed".

Is that still the case now with hopping having no 2:00 rule for awhile now? Making sure I know when we can book for the 2nd park.
No, you no longer need to wait until a return time is 2PM or later to book an attraction at a second park.

Thanks so much for catching that. I have updated the Genie+ Strategies thanks to your helpful feedback.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter