Getting from AK to MK

chirurgeon

I am a delicate flower and need my sleep.
I am planning to go to AK and then to MVMCP. Which Monorail hotel near MK is the one that has the Monorail go straight to MK? I know it makes a loop around GF, Poly, and CR. I figured I would take a bus from AK to one of those hotels, unless there is a bus to TTC.

Thanks,

Kim

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :jester: :bounce: :Pinkbounc

Kim,
I believe it would be the Poly, though I'm not sure. If you took the bus to the Contemporary, you could walk to Magic Kingdom.

Probably only a 5 minute walk, and less hassle than going on to catch the monorail.

I was under the impression that there were no direct busses between the parks, that's why I was going to a MK resort.

Kim

You could take a bus to any of the 3 resorts on the monorail - GF, Poly or CR. I think that GF is the last of the 3 on the monorail, so it is the one that goes to MK first. But if I remember correctly, the bus for GF, Poly & CR are the same.

Oh where is the Chip and Dale Express when you need them?

They now have direct busses from one park to another.

Originally posted by GAIL HAYDEN
Oh where is the Chip and Dale Express when you need them?

They now have direct busses from one park to another.

I'm right here... sorry... was napping! :teeth:

Anyhoo... DAK has a TTC bus, Epcot bus, and a Studios bus. The TTC bus is the one you want for the MK. You'll take it to the TTC, and then board the MK Monorail or Ferryboat.

The other alternative is to take the West bus... (Co/Po/GF), and then catch the monorail from one of the resorts. Up to you. :)

Thank goodness you woke up!!!!!!! ;)

Sorry about saying MK, I should have remember T&T. But, anyway, that would be the most direct way, IMHO.

I appreciate the advice.

Eight weeks to go, waaayyy too long.

Kim

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter